Welcome to my "Python and Data Science from Scratch With Real Life Exercises" course.
Do you know data science needs will create 11.5 million job openings by 2026?
Do you know the average salary is $100.000 for data science careers!
DATA SCIENCE CAREERS ARE SHAPING THE FUTURE
Data science experts are needed in almost every field, from government security to dating apps. Millions of businesses and government departments rely on big data to succeed and better serve their customers. So data science careers are in high demand.
If you want to learn one of the employer’s most request skills?
If you are curious about Data Science and looking to start your self-learning journey into the world of data with Python?
If you are an experienced developer and looking for a landing in Data Science!
In all cases, you are at the right place!
We've designed for you "Python and Data Science from Scratch With Real Life Exercises!” a straight-forward course for the Python programming language.
In the course, you will have a down-to-earth way explanations with hands-on projects. With this course, you will learn Python Programming step-by-step. I made Python 3 programming simple and easy with exercises, challenges, and lots of real-life examples.
We will open the door of the Data Science world and will move deeper. You will learn the fundamentals of Python and its beautiful libraries such as Numpy, Pandas, and Matplotlib step by step.
Throughout the course, we will teach you how to use the Python to analyze data, create beautiful visualizations, and use powerful machine learning algorithms and we will also do a variety of exercises to reinforce what we have learned in this Python for Data Science course.
This Python and Data Science course is for everyone!
My "Python and Data Science from Scratch With Real Life Exercises!" is for everyone! If you don’t have any previous experience, not a problem! This course is expertly designed to teach everyone from complete beginners, right through to professionals ( as a refresher).
Python is a general-purpose, high-level and multi-purpose programming language. The best thing about the Python is, it supports a lot of today’s technology including vast libraries for twitter, data mining, scientific calculations, designing, back-end server for websites, engineering simulations, artificial learning, augmented reality and what not! Also, it supports all kinds of App development.
No prior knowledge is needed!
Python doesn't need any prior knowledge to learn it and the Python code is easy to understand for the beginners.
What you will learn?
In this course, we will start from the very beginning and go all the way to programming with hands-on examples . We will first learn how to set up a lab and install needed software on your machine. Then during the course, you will learn the fundamentals of Python development like
Variables, Data types, Numbers, Strings
Conditionals and Loops
Functions and modules
Lists, Dictionaries, and Tuples
How to use Anaconda and Jupyter notebook,
Datatypes in Python,
Lots of datatype operators, methods and how to use them,
Conditional concept, if statements
The logic of Loops and control statements
Functions and how to use them
How to use modules and create your own modules
Data science and Data literacy concepts
Fundamentals of Numpy for Data manipulation such as
Numpy arrays and their features
How to do indexing and slicing on Arrays
Lots of stuff about Pandas for data manipulation such as
Pandas series and their features
Dataframes and their features
Hierarchical indexing concept and theory
The logic of Data Munging
How to deal effectively with missing data effectively
Combining the Data Frames
How to work with Dataset files
And also you will learn fundamentals thing about Matplotlib library such as
Pyplot, Pylab and Matplotlb concepts
What Figure, Subplot and Axes are
How to do figure and plot customization
With my up-to-date course, you will have a chance to keep yourself up-to-date and equip yourself with a range of Python programming skills. I am also happy to tell you that I will be constantly available to support your learning and answer questions.
Do not forget! Python has the second largest number of job postings relative to all other languages. So it will earn you a lot of money and will bring a great change in your resume.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers' expertise.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
We offer full support, answering any questions.
If you are ready to learn Python and Data Science from Scratch With Real Life Exercises cours
Dive in now!
See you in the course!
- No prior knowledge is required
- Free software and tools used during the course
- Basic computer knowledge
- Motivation to learn the the second largest number of job postings relative program language among all others
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
What you will learn
- Learn the skills for collecting, shaping, storing, managing, and analyzing data with Python
- The rise of data science needs will create 11.5 million job openings by 2026
- Learn In-Demand Data Science Careers
- Learn to use Python professionally
- Learn to use Python 3
- Learn to use Object Oriented Programming
- Free software and tools used during the course
- You will be able to work with Python functions, namespaces and modules
- Apply the Python knowledge you get from this course in coding exercises, real-life scenarios
- Build a portfolio with your Python skills
- Fundamentals of Pandas Library
- Installation of Anaconda and how to use Anaconda
- Using Jupyter notebook
- Numpy Arrays
- Combining Dataframes, Data Munging and how to deal with Missing Data
- How to use Matplotlib library and start to journey in Data Visualization
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- Anyone who wants to start learning Python and Data Science
- Anyone who plans a career as a Python developer
- Anyone who needs a complete guide on how to start and continue their career with Python
- Software developer who want to learn data science
- Anyone eager to learn Data Science with no coding background