Welcome to React Native Router: Build Mobile Apps With React and Expo course.
In this React course, we are going to tell you what dependencies you need to install and how in detail, to be able to create mobile apps on both MAC and Windows. We are going to use free tools and platforms so you don't have to buy any tool or app. You are going to learn how to run an Android and IOS simulator on your MAC or Windows computer. Besides with Expo app, you will be able to run your apps on your own mobile device as well.
We are going to learn the basics of React and React Navigation. JSX, 'props system', and 'state system' are also going to be crystal clear for you at the end of the course.
We will create nice looking reusable components. You are going to be able to use these reusable components in your own future projects. You are going to go to different screens from the app with react-navigation.
We tried to tell all the complex topics in detail and in a simple way in this course. We used some diagrams to tell some important topics and created a nice-looking mobile application. We showed two different ways to create a mobile app, react native-cli and expo-cli.
At the end of the course you will learn;
Basics of React, React-Native, React-Navigation libraries,
How to send an HTTP request from a mobile application,
How to use the flex-box system,
How to create reusable components,
To reach another app on the device from our app,
How to see different screens on the app,
How to transfer data between different screens and
Creating your own mobile app both with react-native-cli and expo-cli is going to be clear for you.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned instructors' expertise.
No prior knowledge is needed!
It doesn't need any prior knowledge to learn React Native
This course starts with very basics. First, you will learn some terminology. Then the show will start and you will learn everything with hands-on practices. I'll also teach you the best practices and shortcuts.
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
By the end of the course, you’ll have a firm understanding of the React Native and React Native Router and hungry to learn more.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
You'll also get:
✔ Lifetime Access to The Course
✔ Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now React Native Router: Build Mobile Apps With React and Expo course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- No prior React and React-Native knowledge needed
- Basic ES6 knowledge would be beneficial but not required
- Desire to learn React Native
- Computer with access to the internet
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
What you will learn
- Learn React Native Router
- Set up our virtual environment to be able to practice
- Install React-Native dependencies for both MAC and Windows
- Run Android and IOS simulator on computer
- Expo installation
- Run Expo App on Mobile Device
- JSX syntax and expressions
- ES6 syntax
- See the content on the simulator
- Styling with React-Native and flex-box rules
- Send an HTTP request to a remote API
- State and Props systems
- Reusable components
- Reach another app on the phone from the React-Native app
- React Navigation Library
- Route Between Different Screens
- Data Transfer Between Different Screens with React Navigation
- No prior React and React-Native knowledge required
- Basics of React, React-Native, React-Navigation libraries
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- Programmers who want to learn React, React-Native and React-Navigation
- Anyone who wants to create mobile applications for both Android and IOS
- Anyone who wants to create mobile applications with both react-native-cli and expo-cli
- People who are willing to make a career in the application world