Welcome to the "Complete NMAP: Learn Ethical Hacking with NMAP" course.
The Penetration test consists of 3 basic steps. These are target identification, gathering information about the target and attack.
Information about a target can be collected in two ways.
In this course, we will learn how to use, Nmap, an active information collection tool and in this case which is the second step.
On my complete Nmap course, you`ll discover the secrets of ethical hacking and network discovery, using Nmap. You’ll learn all the details of Nmap, which is the most known and de facto network scanning tool. After downloading and installing Nmap by hands-on lessons, you will be able to use it as an IP port scanner, open port tester and checking for devices' operating systems and other features.
No prior knowledge is needed!
Our complete Nmap course starts at beginner levels so you don’t need to have previous knowledge of network scanning, finding vulnerabilities in devices, using Nmap.
In this course I used free tools and platforms, so you don’t need to buy any tool or application.
In this course you will learn;
What is the TCP/IP model and how does it work
What is OSI model? How does it work
What is Port? What is the TCP/UDP port
How to scan TCP or UDP services
How active services are detected
How to scan without getting caught in IPS & IDS systems
How to interpret Nmap outputs
Nmap scripting (NSE) and more
By registering the course you will have lifetime access the all resources, practice videos and will be able to ask questions about related topics whenever you want.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers' expertise.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
You'll also get:
✔ Lifetime Access to The Course
✔ Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Let`s dive in now my Complete NMAP: Learn Ethical Hacking with NMAP course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- Minimum 8 GB RAM
- 100 GB Free Harddisk space
- 64-bit processor
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10 or Apple Mac OS X 10.12 and later versions
- A computer for installing all the free software and tools needed to practice
- A strong work ethic, willingness to learn, and plenty of excitement about the back door of the digital world
- LIFETIME ACCESS, course updates, new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
What you will learn
- Learn Ethical Hacking with NMAP
- Learn how to use Nmap
- Learn Nmap Basic and Advanced Scanning Techniques
- Learn about network scan types
- Learn about script scanning
- You will learn Nmap Discovery and Advanced Port Scanning Options
- With Nmap, you will learn to identify the operating system and running service versions of the target system
- You will learn options for bypassing firewall, IPS & IDS systems with Nmap
- What is TCP/IP model
- What is OSI model
- What is Port ? What is TCP/UDP port ?
- How to scan TCP or UDP services?
- How active servers are detected
- How to scan without getting caught in IPS & IDS systems
- How to interpret Nmap outputs
- How to scan with NSE script
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- Anyone who wants to learn network scan techniques by using Nmap
- Anyone who to learn script scanning in a network
- People who are willing to make a career in Cyber Security
- Cyber Security Consultants who support / will support organizations for creating a more secure environment
- Anyone who wants to be a White Hat Hacker
- Those who want to start from scratch and move forward
- People who want to take their hacking skills to the next level
- Cyber security experts