Welcome to my "Python: Learn Python with Real Python Hands-On Examples" course.
Do you want to learn one of the employer’s most request skills? If you think so, you are at the right place.
We've designed for you "Python: Learn Python with Real Python Hands-On Examples” straight-forward course for the Python programming language.
In the course, you will have a down-to-earth way explanations with hands-on projects. With my course, you will learn Python Programming step-by-step. I made Python 3 programming simple and easy with exercises, challenges and lots of real-life examples.
This Python course is for everyone!
My "Python: Learn Python with Real Python Hands-On Examples" is for everyone! If you don’t have any previous experience, not a problem! This course is expertly designed to teach everyone from complete beginners, right through to professionals ( as a refresher).
Python is a general-purpose, high-level and multi-purpose programming language. The best thing about the Python is, it supports a lot of today’s technology including vast libraries for twitter, data mining, scientific calculations, designing, back-end server for websites, engineering simulations, artificial learning, augmented reality and what not! Also, it supports all kinds of App development.
No prior knowledge is needed!
Python doesn't need any prior knowledge to learn it and the Python code is easy to understand for the beginners.
What you will learn?
In this course, we will start from the very beginning and go all the way to programming with hands-on examples . We will first learn how to set up a lab and install needed software on your machine. Then during the course, you will learn the fundamentals of Python development like
Variables, Data types, Numbers, Strings
Conditionals and Loops
Functions and modules
Lists, Dictionaries and Tuples
With my up-to-date course, you will have a chance to keep yourself up-to-date and equip yourself with a range of Python programming skills. I am also happy to tell you that I will be constantly available to support your learning and answer questions.
Do not forget ! Python has the second largest number of job postings relative to all other languages. So it will earn you a lot of money and will bring a great change in your resume.
Here is the list of what you’ll learn by the end of course,
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers' expertise.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
You'll also get:
✔ Lifetime Access to The Course
✔ Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- A working computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux)
- No prior knowledge of Python for beginners is required
- Motivation to learn the the second largest number of job postings relative program language among all others
- LIFETIME ACCESS, course updates, new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- Desire to learn machine learning python
- Curiosity for python programming
What you will learn
- No prior Python knowledge is required!
- Start learning from scratch and learn about every Python 3 topic with hands-on examples
- Learn to use Python professionally
- Learn to use Python 3
- Learn to use Object Oriented Programming
- Free software and tools used during the course
- You will be able to work with Python functions, namespaces and modules
- Apply the Python knowledge you get from this course in coding exercises, real-life scenarios
- Build a portfolio with your Python skills
- Python instructors on OAK Academy specialize in everything from software development to data analysis, and are known for their effective.
- Python is a general-purpose, object-oriented, high-level programming language.
- Python is a multi-paradigm language, which means that it supports many programming approaches. Along with procedural and functional programming styles
- Python is a widely used, general-purpose programming language, but it has some limitations. Because Python is an interpreted, dynamically typed language
- Python is a general programming language used widely across many industries and platforms. One common use of Python is scripting, which means automating tasks.
- Python is a popular language that is used across many industries and in many programming disciplines. DevOps engineers use Python to script website.
- Python has a simple syntax that makes it an excellent programming language for a beginner to learn. To learn Python on your own, you first must become familiar
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- Anyone who wants to start learning Python bootcamp
- Anyone who plans a career as Python developer
- Anyone who needs a complete guide on how to start and continue their career with Python in data analysis
- And also, who want to learn how to develop ptyhon coding