Welcome to Redux with React: Learn Redux with Modern React course.
React is one of the best choices for building modern web applications. If you are new to React Redux or maybe you've been struggling to learn and truly understand what’s going on then this course is the best way for you to learn Redux.
In this course, we will take you through everything you need to know about Redux. You will find the most simple and easiest form of React-Router, React-Portal and Redux.
In particular, Redux is a library that is said to be difficult to understand and implement for most developers. I attribute this problem to the fact that we are not very familiar with the Redux terms we need to know about Redux, and the other issue is, most of the time, the topic is not sequentially explained.
In this course, I explained the theoretical knowledge about Redux in the most basic and simple form on the ‘code pen’ tool, before proceeding to React. I explained the general steps and how Redux functions by providing a powerfull knowledge through a mixture of diagrams and the creation of a simple application.
I have tried to make sure that you get familiar with Redux and get used to it quickly, by repeating the important concepts of Redux, such as Actions, Reducers, Dispatch, Store, Provider, Middleware, Redux-thunk, because learning something very quickly is depends on repetition.
If you have difficulty understanding Redux, this course is just for you.
This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level with hands-on examples. You will be confident in using Redux, and if you ever get stuck, we will be there to help.
Here is the list of what you’ll learn by the end of course,
Link and Navlink
React Router Switch Tag
Why React Portals?
Creating Modal With React Portals
Setting up Redux
Mapping State to PropsCard
PageMap Dispatch to Props
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge for being a better React developer. You will always have up-to-date content for this course at no extra charge.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our content is created/produced as high-quality video/audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
You'll also get:
✔ Lifetime Access to The Course
✔ Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the class!
- Desire to learn Redux
- Computer with access to the internet
- Desire to learn Redux with react, or (react js)
- Desire to learn Redux with modern react js
- Desire to learn Redux with modern react, (or reactjs)
- Desire to learn web development
- Desire to learn Redux with modern react js
- Desire to create real world web development project
- Desire to become web developer with redux with modern react
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- LIFETIME ACCESS, course updates, new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device
What you will learn
- If you want to to learn Redux with React, React Router and React Portals, you are in the right place
- If you want to learn today's most popular frontend architectures, do not wait. This redux with react course is for you!
- Learn the most popular React Router, React-Portal and Redux libraries used with React JS
- Learn how to create multi-page web applications with Redux, React-Router
- Learn the easy and safe way to create modals with React Portals
- Learn how to manage the data of our application with the Redux library
- Learn how to easily access the data we hold globally from our components with React JS
- Learn how to manipulate the data stored in the Redux with modern react js store by creating actions
- The most common use of React is to build dynamic user interfaces for single-page web applications.
- Frameworks provide an opinionated approach to building an entire application. Libraries, on the other hand, assist in building a single aspect of an application
- React is worth learning. There are a couple of reasons. The first one is that React is in high demand in the software development job market and has been for a
- Every technology or programming language has a learning curve, and React is no different.
- it is easy to learn if you are dedicated and determined to create frontend web applications.
- What is the difference between React Native and React JS, and which one should I learn?
- React Native is still React, which means the syntax and workflow for building applications are basically the same, but the generated components are different.
- In React, web components are generated. In React Native, the generated components interact with a phone's native APIs.
- If your focus is web development, then you should learn React
- If you want to build mobile applications, it is best to learn React first and become familiar with the technology before you try React Native.
- Why is React so popular? There are many reasons why React is popular. One reason is that Facebook developed it.
- The world of web development is as wide as the internet itself.
- Much of our social and vocational lives play out on the internet, which prompts new industries aimed at creating, managing, and debugging the websites
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- Developers who want to take their web development skills to the next level and learn a future-proof technology
- Anyone interested in learning an extremely popular technology used by leading tech companies like Facebook, Instagram and Netflix
- Anyone who wants to learn Reactjs, Redux, React-Router and React-Portals
- Anyone who wants to learn today's most popular front-end architectures, Redux and React js
- Students who want to take their Web development skills to the next level
- People who want to become web developer with redux and react
- People who want to front end developer with modern react js
- People who want to catch future technology with reactjs and redux