Welcome to C# in 6 Hours: C# For Complete Beginners Learn C# by Coding course
Do you want to learn C# but have no experience at all. Our C# fundamentals for beginners course is the perfect place for you to start. In this course, we designed C# .NET (pronounced C- see #-sharp ) course to give you everything you need to become productive with C#.
Code with C# today!
Enroll and master fundamentals of C# and programming with .NET framework, because you'll have lots of options waiting in front of you. Either choose to build mobile apps or you can change job and work as a web developer. We want you to know that when you know the fundamentals well, switching to different technology stacks is easier.
That`s why you are at a great place to start with C#.
All my students will have a chance to learn not only the whats but also learn the whys and hows.
What you will learn?
C# Programming and Features of C#
Visual Studio IDE
Primitive Types and Non-Primitive Types
Flow Control Expressions
Arrays and Lists
Error Handling and Debugging
Writing to File
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers expertise.
No prior knowledge is needed!
It doesn't need any prior knowledge to learn it and the C# is easy to understand for the beginners.
This course starts with very basics. First, you will learn how to install the tools, some terminology. Then the show will start and you will learn everything with hands-on practices. I'll also teach you the best practices and shortcuts.
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
By the end of the course, you’ll have a firm understanding of the C# language and valuable insights on how things work under the hood and you'll also be very confident in the basics of coding and game development, and hungry to learn more. The good news is since the Free and popular tools are used you don’t need to buy any tool or application.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
You'll also get:
✔ Lifetime Access to The Course
✔ Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- No prior knowledge of C# ( C sharp ) is required
- Free software and tools used during the course
- Desire to learn C#
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- LIFETIME ACCESS, course updates, new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device
What you will learn
- Thanks to the .NET framework, C# has many advantages over C++. C# is a refined and modernized version of C++. C++ was developed to bring object-orientation to C
- C# (pronounced see-sharp) is a general-purpose, object-oriented programming language. It was designed as a multi-paradigm programming language by Microsoft.
- Encapsulation can be used in C# to hide data and program behavior from users. With encapsulation, you can group properties, methods, and other members .
- C# is a general-purpose programming language that you can use to build a wide range of programs and applications, such as web applications, Windows applications
- As is true for many skills, you can learn C# by taking Udemy courses, reading documentation, and practicing coding hands-on.
- Fundamentals of C#
- Fundamentals of C# and .NET Framework
- Learn C# by coding
- Installation of Visual Studio
- Conditional statements
- Create and usage of Arrays
- Create and usage of Methods
- Work with Primitive Types and Expressions
- Debug C# applications
- Work with classes, structs, arrays
- Why you should learn C#
- C# for anyone
- c sharp programming
- c sharp for beginners
- c sharp from scratch
- Develop unity 2D or unity 3D games ( unity c# )
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- Newbies or students looking for a refresher on the basics of C# and .NET
- People who wants to learn C#
- People who wants to read and write C# code
- People who wants to learn Visual Studio
- People who want to learn game development & design
- People who want to develop Windows form applications
- Anyone who want to learn programming with c# and .NET
- People who wants develop their own game
- People who want to learn Xamarin
- People who want to learn C# Unity
- People who wants to develop unity 2D or unity 3D games