Welcome to React: Learn React JS From Scratch with Hands-On Projects course.
React is one of the best choices for building modern web applications. If you are new to React or maybe you've been struggling to learn and truly understand what’s going on then this course is the best way for you to learn React JS.
In this course, we will take you through everything you need to know to master web development using ReactJS by providing a powerfull knowledge through a mixture of diagrams and the creation of a simple application.
No Previous Knowledge is needed!
You don’t need to have previous knowledge about React. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level with hands-on examples.
You will be confident in using React JS, and if you ever get stuck, we will be there to help.
Learn by doing!
So we have made this course as simple as possible in order to take you through step by step so you can feel confident and get a truly good understanding of how to utilize ReactJS. In this course, we will be teaching React by creating various projects.
Here is the list of what you’ll learn by the end of course,
We will start with local installation and react basics. After that, we will create 5 projects.
Project 1 – Learn, create react app and Jsx with ‘first-app’
Project 2 – Learn React props system with ‘blog-posts’ app
Project 3 – Learn react components, state, lifecycle methods, async operations and much more... with ‘hemisphere’ app
Project 4 – Handling event handlers, fetching data from an outside api and showing list of records with ‘image-list’ app
Project 5 - Routing with React Router and using React Portals to render children outside the DOM hierarchy with ‘react-router’ app
At the end of the course
By the end of the course, you will be able to build amazing React single page web applications.
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge for being a better React developer. You will always have up-to-date content for this course at no extra charge.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our content is created/produced as high-quality video/audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
You'll also get:
✔ Lifetime Access to The Course
✔ Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the class!
- No prior knowledge is required about React or Reactjs!
- A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer
- Es6 knowledge would be beneficial but not required
- Desire to learn React
- Desire to learn React Js
- Desire to learn Reactjs
- Desire to learn React from scratch
- Desire to build react js project ( real world react projects)
- Desire to become React developer or React Js Developer
- Desire to learn everything you need to know about React or React js
- Desire to learn web development and become a web developer
- Desire to learn react js with router, hooks and context
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
What you will learn
- Learn React JS
- This course is the best way to learn React JS
- Dive in ReactJS
- Become React Developer
- Learn how to build single page applications with React JS
- Learn components, props, states and component life cycle methods in React JS
- Create reusable React Components
- Learn to connect to an external React js API
- React js User Inputs, Forms and Events in React
- Routing with React Router
- Using React Portals to render Children Outside the DOM Hierarchy
- The simplest definition of React is that it is a user interface library used for building UI components for the web.
- React developers consider it a frontend framework because it does more than standard libraries usually do.
- The most common use of React is to build dynamic user interfaces for single-page web applications.
- React encourages engineers to write code using a Functional Programming approach.
- React is worth learning. There are a couple of reasons. The first one is that React is in high demand in the software development job market and has been for a
- Every technology or programming language has a learning curve, and React is no different.
- React Native is still React, which means the syntax and workflow for building applications are basically the same, but the generated components are different
- React Native is a framework for building native mobile applications for both the Android phone and Apple's iPhone.
- There are many reasons why React is popular. One reason is that Facebook developed it.
- Some web developers will obtain a degree or certification in the field. However, most jobs don't require a specific degree or level of education
- good web developers never stop learning. A better question might be, "What can I do to become a better web developer faster?" The answer is practice
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- Beginners who wants to be React developer
- Anyone who wants to become an Reactjs Developer
- Anyone who wants to build amazing React single page web applications
- Anyone who wants to learn React JS
- Students who want to learn how to build fast single page web apps with react
- Anyone interested in learning an extremely popular technology(react or react js) used by leading tech companies like Facebook, Instagram and Netflix
- Students who want to take their web development skills to the next level and learn a future-proof technology
- Also, if you are looking to move in React-Native App development, it would be great for starting with React Js. Once you are familiar with concepts like JSX, props and states, same concepts are applied in React Native too. And moving into React Native would be so easy
- Anyone planning a job transformation and wants to become a React developer
- React Native is still React, which means the syntax and workflow for building applications are basically the same, but the generated components are different.
- People who want to become react developer
- People who want to become advanced react js developer
- People who want to learn react or react js from scratch
- People who want to become react developer
- People who want to become frontend developer with react or reactjs
- People who want to become a web developer (or front end developer) with using react js
- The more time you spend developing your skills, the faster you can become a web developer