Welcome to React Native: Learn React Native With Hands-On Practices course.
In the course, we are going to tell you what dependencies you need to install and how in detail, to be able to create mobile apps on both MAC and Windows. We are going to use free tools and platforms so you don't have to buy any tool or app. You are going to learn how to run an Android and iOS simulator on your MAC or Windows computer.
Later on the course, we are going to learn the basics of React. JSX, 'props system' and 'state system' are going to be crystal clear for you at the end of the course.
We'll be creating nice-looking reusable components. So you will be able to use this reusable component on your own future projects.On
In this course, I explained all the complex topics in very detail but by making them simpler which I believe will help you a lot. I used some diagrams to tell some important topics and created a nice looking mobile application.
At the end of the course;
Basics of React and React-Native libraries,
How to send an HTTP request from a mobile application,
How to use the flex-box system,
How to create reusable components,
To reach another app on the device from our app and
Creating your own mobile app is going to be clear for you.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned instructors' expertise.
No prior knowledge is needed!
It doesn't need any prior knowledge to learn OOP.
This course starts with very basics. First, you will learn some terminology. Then the show will start and you will learn everything with hands-on practices. I'll also teach you the best practices and shortcuts.
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
By the end of the course, you’ll have a firm understanding of the OOP with C# and hungry to learn more.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
You'll also get:
✔ Lifetime Access to The Course
✔ Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- No prior React and React-Native knowledge
- Basic ES6 knowledge would be beneficial but not required
- Desire to learn React Native
- Computer with access to the internet
- Desire to learn react
- Desire to learn mobile app development
- Desire to learn react native with hands on examples
- Desire to learn differences between React and Google Flutter (google flutter primarily uses a new language called Dart. Other differences between the two involve sourcing the tool itself and the installation process, setup
- Desire to learn react native android and android ios
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- LIFETIME ACCESS, course updates, new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device
What you will learn
- Learn React Native from scratch with hands on examples
- React js and ReactNative Set up our virtual environment
- Install React-Native dependencies for MAC and Windows
- Run Android and IOS simulator with react native
- JSX syntax and expressions
- ES6 syntax
- See the content on the simulator
- Styling with React-Native and flex-box rules
- Send an HTTP request to a remote API
- State ve Props systems
- Reusable components
- Reach another react native android app on the phone from the React-Native app
- React, also known as React js, saves time and effort for developers since they only need one programming language.
- Google Flutter offers developers a UI toolkit that has some similarities to React Native.
- Flutter also has a native component and compiles web, mobile, and desktop applications from a single collection of source codes.
- Developers with a background in React Native might work in full-stack development, designing and refining web-based games, websites, mobile apps, and more.
- Relying on existing code, Flutter is also a free and open-source framework for developers.
- Google Flutter primarily uses a new language called Dart. Other differences between the two involve sourcing the tool itself and the installation process, setup
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- Programmers who want to learn React and React-Native
- Anyone who wants to create mobile applications with React Mobile app development
- People who are willing to make a career in the application world
- People who want to build app with using react
- People who want to build app with using react native
- People who want to learn react native with real world projects
- People who want to learn mobile development using react native with hands on practices