Welcome to Android Development Course: Learn Android Oreo From Scratch course.
If your answer is “yes” , you are at the right place!
My "Android Development Course: Learn Android Oreo From Scratch" course will take you from beginner to advance level.
Our passion is carry our experience with right examples to anyone who will enroll this course. In this course you will learn Android app development step-by-step. While doing kind of show and tell in our lectures we are also explaning whys. During the lectures we will be practicing with more than 10 examples and we will be learning to build and publish 2 major apps.
This course is expertly designed to teach everyone from complete beginners, right through to professionals as a refresher.
In this course you will learn;
Java Environment Setup
Java Development Environment
Java Object Oriented Concept
Android Environment Setup - Download, install and configure the necessary software
Creating New Project
Components and Life Cycles
Publishing Your App on Google Play and more
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy's seasoned instructors expertise.
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, Google updates Android and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge. With this course you will always have a chance to follow latest trends.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our contents are created/produced as high quality video/audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
· Seeing clearly
· Hearing clearly
· Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
✔ Lifetime Access to The Course
✔ Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- No prior knowledge is required for Android Development
- No Android coding knowledge required!
- A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer
- Desire to learn Android Application Development
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- Watching the Android course videos completely, to the end and in order.
What you will learn
- Due to its open-source nature, working with the Android platform necessitates constantly learning about the Android platform.
- The Android platform is increasingly popular with developers, and a dominant force in the global smartphone market.
- Android development is a software creation process that focuses on applications, better known as apps, that are compatible with devices running the Android.
- The tools you will use for Android development depend on how you would like to focus your career as an Android developer.
- Android development is a valuable skill that can help you enhance your career. Android development skills are in-demand around the world with various.
- If you are building new Android apps, Kotlin is better suited because it is the recommended programming language for Android.
- Learn the most used operating system on the planet
- Learn Android App Development
- Learn the latest version of Android. Here it is: Android 11 app development
- Android 11
- Android Studio
- Learn Publishing Android App on Google Play
- Submit your apps to Google Play
- Start from scratch and become a professional Anroid App developer
- android app development
- android development
- mobile development
- mobile app development
- You will be able to develop modern Android apps
- This course is built to help beginners to start making applications in Android
- android studio
- Android app
- Android app, android application development
- app android
- android application development
- android app design
- android ecommerce app
- android game development
- android app development from scratch
- android app development course
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- A total beginner, with a curious mind and wants to be an app developer
- Anyone who wants to learn to Android code
- Anyone who wants to become an Android Developer
- Programmers who are interested in building Android apps
- Anyone who wants to create Android Applications
- Anyone who has no previous Android Development coding experience but wants to become expert
- Anyone who wants to learn Android 11 ( Android R )
- Anyone who would like to work from anywhere in the world
- Anyone planning a job transformation and wants to become a Android developer
- Those who want to develop an Android mobile application.
- Anyone who wants to become a computer programmer like android kotlin
- Anyone who become an android developer from scratch