Welcome to my “R For Beginners: Learn R Programming from Scratch” course.
In this course you will learn how to code with R Programming Language, manage and analyse data with R programming and report your findings.
R programming language is a leading data mining technology. To learn data science, if you don’t know which high return programming language to start with. The answer is R programming.
This R programming course is for:
Students in statistical courses,
Analysts who produce statistical reports,
Professional programmers on other languages,
Academic researchers developing statistical methodology,
Specialists in various area who need to develop sophisticated graphical presentations of data,
and anyone who is particularly interested in big data, machine learning and data intelligence.
No Previous Knowledge is needed!
This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level.
If you are new to data science, no problem, you will learn anything you need to start with R.
If you are already used to R and you just need a refresher, you are also in the right place.
Here is the list of what you’ll learn by the end of course,
· R Console Versus R Studio
· R and R Studio Installation
· Basic Syntax
· Data Types in R
· Operators and Functions in R
· R Packages
· Managing R Packages
· Data Management in R
· Getting Data into R
· Computation and Statistics
· Hands on Projects Experimental Learning
After every session you will have a strong set of skills to take with you into your Data Science career.
So, This is the right course for anyone who wants to learn learn R from scratch or for anyone who needs a refresher.
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge. You will always have up-to-date content to this course at no extra charge.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our contents are created/produced as high quality video/audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
· Seeing clearly
· Hearing clearly
· Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
✔ Lifetime Access to The Course
✔ Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- No Previous Knowledge about R (programming language) is needed!
- Desire to learn R in Data Science
- Be able to download and install all the free software and tools needed to practice
- A strong work ethic, willingness to learn and plenty of excitement about the data mining
- Just you, your computer and your ambition to get started now!
- Curiosity for r programming
- Desire to work on r
- Desire to learn r programming language
What you will learn
- R and R Studio Installation, R programming, R language
- R Console
- R Studio
- Data Types in R
- Operators and Functions in R
- R Packages
- Managing R Packages
- Data Management in R
- Getting Data into R
- Computation and Statistics
- Hands on r programming language Projects
- R (programming language)
- r programming
- r language
- Learning R from a top-rated OAK Academy's instructor will give you a leg up in either industry
- R is the programming language of choice for statistical computing. Machine learning, data visualization, and data analysis projects increasingly rely on R.
- The R programming language was created specifically for statistical programming. Many find it useful for data handling, cleaning, analysis, and representation.
- R is a popular programming language for data science, business intelligence, and financial analysis. Academic, scientific, and non-profit researchers use the R
- Whether R is hard to learn depends on your experience. After all, R is a programming language designed for mathematicians, statisticians, and business analysts
- Python vs. R: What is the Difference? Python and R are two of today's most popular programming tools.
- What careers use R? R is a popular programming language for data science, business intelligence, and financial analysis.
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- Students who need R for their courses
- Students in statistical courses
- Web developers who want to implement data analysis features in their webpage
- Professional programmers on other languages
- Everybody interested in statistics and data sciences
- Anyone who plans a career in data scientist,
- Researchers who perform data analysis including graphs
- Anyone who wants to learn r shiny projects.
- Professionals working in analytics or related fields
- Analysts who produce statistical reports
- Anyone who wants to learn r programming language
- Specialists in various area who need to develop sophisticated graphical presentations of data
- Anyone who is particularly interested in big data, machine learning and data intelligence
- Anyone interested in data sciences
- Anyone eager to learn r statistics with no coding background
- People who want to learn r, r programming, r language