Welcome to NodeJS For Beginners course.
By learning growing web server technology, NodeJS, you can improve your skills, get a new job and you can build powerful, robust web applications.
What Node.JS can do?
Nodejs can generate the dynamic page content
Nodejs can create, open, read, write, delete, and close files on the server
Nodejs can collect form data
Nodejs can add, delete, modify data in your database
This course is designed to be a comprehensive approach to Node JS. It is really easy to learn Node JS. That is being said, no prior knowledge or experience is required. At the end of this course, you will get the basics of Node JS.
In this course;
You'll learn how asynchronous code works in Node and the Node event loop, as well as how to use the event emitter, streams, buffers, pipes, and work with files. We'll see how that leads to building a web server in Node with hands-on examples.
With my Node JS course, you will learn rapidly growing web server technology, and become a Node developer which is among the highest-paid in the industry.
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now NodeJS For Beginners course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- Ability to install software on your computer
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- LIFETIME ACCESS, course updates, new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device.
What you will learn
- Dive into Nodejs, learn rapidy growing web server technology, Nodejs & understand how NodeJS works with Node course!
- By learning growing web server technology, Nodejs, you can improve your skills, get a new job and you can build powerful, robust web applications.
- Learn the key concepts of the NodeJS
- Learn to create servers, and understand how it works
- Understand and use the Event Emitter
- Understand Buffers, Streams, and Pipes
- Learn routing with NodeJS
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- Anyone looking to build a career as a NodeJS developer
- Anyone interested in NodeJS
- Developers new to NodeJS