Welcome to my Ethical Hacking for Android Apps and Devices course.
Android is the world's most popular mobile operating system and as a result there are potentially millions of smartphone users at risk of data theft and other cyber attacks. That's way in this course, we only focused on Android hacking.
Mobile phones, tablets, computers and more have become an essential part of our daily life. People using the phones could be hit by bugs that are distributed widely and can be exploited by hackers relatively easily. These devices store critical information that needs to be protected from those who want to access it without our knowledge such as our contact list, passwords, emails etc.
This is where the importance of the mobile phone's security comes into play.
In this course, you will learn how to hack Android apps ethically. While you are learning ethically hack you will also learn Android Architecture, Android's Security models, Android Static Analysis and Developer Overview.
This course is for all levels. We will take you from beginner to advance level. You will learn step-by-step with hands-on demonstrations.
At the end of the course you will learn;
History of Android
Android Software Stack
Android Run time
Analysis of APK file Structure in Android Studio
Android's Security Model
Permissions and Selinux.
Developer overview for Android apps
Create an Android virtual device
Developing a basic android app
Connect Emulator or real device and Kali
Reverse Engineering an APK file
Repackaging and Resigning an APK
Static Analysis with MobSF
Root Detection and Obfuscation Techniques.
OWASP Mobile Top 10 Vulnerabilities
Android Pentesting on vulnerable mobile apps
No prior knowledge is needed!
It doesn't need any prior knowledge to learn Ethical Hacking
This course starts with very basics. First, you will learn how to install the tools, some terminology. Then the show will start and you will learn everything with hands-on practices. I'll also teach you the best practices and shortcuts.
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
By the end of the course, you’ll have a firm understanding of the Android Hacking and valuable insights on how things work under the hood and you'll also be very confident. The good news is since the Free and popular tools are used you don’t need to buy any tool or application.
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now to my Ethical Hacking for Android App and Devices course!
- 4 GB (Gigabytes) of RAM or higher (8 GB recommended) for ethical hacking and penetration testing
- 64-bit system processor is mandatory for ethical hacking course
- 10 GB or more disk space for ethical hacking and penetration testing course
- Enable virtualization technology on BIOS settings, such as “Intel-VTx”
- All items referenced in this course are Free
- A strong desire to understand hacker tools and techniques in ethical hacking
- A strong work ethic, willingness to learn and plenty of excitement about the back door of the digital world
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- Desire to learn Android Ethical Hacking
- Android 11
What you will learn
- Ethical hacking involves a hacker agreeing with an organization or individual who authorizes the hacker to levy cyber attacks on a system or network.
- In addition to proficiency in basic computer skills and use of the command line, ethical hackers must also develop technical skills related to programming.
- Ethical hacking is a good career because it is one of the best ways to test a network. An ethical hacker tries to locate vulnerabilities in the network.
- Many hackers use the Linux operating system (OS) because Linux is a free and open-source OS that anyone can modify it. It’s easy to access and customize .
- Ethical hacking is legal because the hacker has full, expressed permission to test the vulnerabilities of a system. An ethical hacker operates.
- The different types of hackers include white hat hackers who are ethical hackers and are authorized to hack systems.
- Whether you want to get your first job in IT security, become a white hat hacker, or prepare to check the security of your own home network.
- Due to its open-source nature, working with the Android platform necessitates constantly learning about the Android platform. My Android development course.
- What is Android Development?Android development is a software creation process that focuses on applications, better known as apps, that are compatible with devi
- Android development is a software creation process that focuses on applications, better known as apps, that are compatible with devices running the Android.
- This is the most comprehensive Android course. Learn Android app development with practices and build your android development skills.
- You can enroll this course if you want to develop advanced Android Applications using web integrated, online database.
- Android development is a valuable skill that can help you enhance your career. Android development skills are in-demand around the world with various.
- The tools you will use for Android development depend on how you would like to focus your career as an Android developer.
- If you are building new Android apps, Kotlin is better suited because it is the recommended programming language for Android.
- History of Android
- Android Ecosystem
- Android Architecture
- Android Software Stack
- Android Run time (ART)
- Analysis of APK file Structure in Android Studio
- Android's Security Model
- Application Sandboxing
- Permissions and Selinux
- Developer overview for Android apps
- Creating an Android virtual device
- Android Components
- Developing a basic android app
- Connect Emulator or real device and Kali
- Rooting Basics
- Reverse Engineering an APK file
- Information Gathering
- Repackaging and Resigning an APK
- Static Analysis with MobSF
- Root Detection
- Obfuscation Techniques
- OWASP Mobile Top 10 Vulnerabilities
- Android Pentesting on vulnerable mobile apps
- android development
- Android App Development
- Android Studio
- Android Hacking
- Android Hack
- Hack Android
- Hack Android Phone
- Hack Android Mobile
- Android Ethical Hacking
- Passing the Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) exam indicates that the credentialed individual is an expert in the governance of information security
- ethical hacking
- penetration testing
- ethical hacking and penetration testing
- ethical hacking course
- android app development
- android development
- android studio
- Android app
- Android app, android application development
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- Penetration testers who want to do a Penetration Testing against Android mobile phones.
- Application developers who want to write secure mobile applications ans android ethical hacking.
- Anyone who want to protect themselves against mobile attacks.
- Anyone who wants to learn ethical hacking
- Anyone who wants to be a White Hat Hacker in ethical hacking and penetration testing course
- People who are willing to make a career in Cyber Security