Hello to everyone!
Welcome to the "Kali Linux For Beginners" course.
Today, many critical systems continue to work on the Linux operating system. Because Linux operating systems are very stable and can work without interruption. With the development of the Internet, Linux operating systems have developed and started to use the Windows concept.
Advanced computer knowledge is no longer required to use a Linux operating system.
Anyone at the beginner level can take this course. And this course will take you even further. This course is a practical course. You'll learn some theory first and then have the chance to apply what you've learned.
In the "Kali Linux For Beginners" course, you will learn;
How to install Kali Linux 2020.4?
What are default Kali Linux 2020.4 programs and how to use them?
How to set up a new program?
How are updates of existing programs done?
You will learn how to change the Kali Linux 2020.4 installation settings.
How to use the terminal?
At the end of this course;
You will be able to change the Kali Linux 2020.4 operating system settings,
You will learn how to use the necessary programs for your daily work.
You will learn how to run the most used hacker programs.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of the teacher. When you enroll, you will feel the expertise of OAK Academy's experienced instructors.
Basic computer knowledge will be sufficient!
This course starts with the basics. First, you will learn some terminology. Then the show will begin and you will learn everything through hands-on exercises. I will also teach you the best practices and shortcuts.
Step by Step, Simple and Easy with Exercises
Video and Audio Production Quality
All of our videos are processed/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will also get:
Lifetime Access to the Course
Quick and Easy Support in the Question and Answer section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready to Download
Let's start the "Kali Linux For Beginners" course,
We offer full support by answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- No prior knowledge required kali linux required
- Basic knowledge of computer use
- Computer to install Linux or run it virtual.
- Curiosity for Kali Linux
- Desire to become and ethical hacker and willingness to learn Kali-Linux
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today for kali linux tutorial
- A strong desire to understand kali linux and ethical hacking
What you will learn
- How to install as Kali Linux 2020.04.
- Linux has a somewhat inaccurate reputation as being a much more technical and complex alternative to mainstay operating systems like Windows and MacOS.
- Linux is available in a range of different distributions that are tailored to the needs and skill of their users.
- Linux is an operating system (OS), which is the primary software that a computer uses to execute tasks and communicate directions to its hardware.
- For beginners learning Linux to pursue a career in IT or software administration.
- How to update and upgrade programs.
- How to create and delete folder and files.
- How to install different programs.
- How to use terminal commands.
- How to use hacking programs.
- You may only need a basic understanding of how to navigate and execute functions using Linux and how applications built on Linux behave.
- Software-focused career paths that frequently use Linux include developer and software engineering roles for Python, Java, and Linux systems.
- The name “Linux” can refer to both the kernel itself (the Linux kernel) and an operating system built around that kernel.
- The core component of any operating system is called the kernel. Linux’s core is simply referred to as the Linux kernel.
- For beginners, a few of the most highly recommended Linux distributions include Elementary OS, Ubuntu Linux, and Ubuntu Budgie.
- Other distributions that are considered easy to learn and master are Linux Mint, Zorin OS, Nitrux, Kodachi, Rescatux, and Parrot Security.
- Kali Linux is an open-source, Debian-based Linux distribution released in March of 2013, primarily created for advanced Penetration Testing and Security Auditin
- Be master with kali linux tutorial
- The instructor does a great job of explaining Linux commands using small and concise examples.
- Kali Linux contains hundreds of tools that perform various information security tasks, such as computer forensics, reverse engineering, security research
- The operating system that competes the most with Linux is Windows
- Why do hackers use Linux? Both ethical (white hat) hackers and malicious (black hat) hackers often prefer to use the Linux operating system (OS) over Windows OS
- What careers use Linux? Many jobs in IT, software development, and cybersecurity rely on Linux skills and expertise.
- What is the core of the Linux operating system? The core component of any operating system is called the kernel. Linux’s core is simply referred to as the Linux
- Ethical hacking involves a hacker agreeing with an organization or individual who authorizes the hacker to levy cyber attacks on a system or network.
- In addition to proficiency in basic computer skills and use of the command line, ethical hackers must also develop technical skills related to programming.
- Ethical hacking is a good career because it is one of the best ways to test a network. An ethical hacker tries to locate vulnerabilities in the network.
- Many hackers use the Linux operating system (OS) because Linux is a free and open-source OS that anyone can modify it. It’s easy to access and customize .
- Ethical hacking is legal because the hacker has full, expressed permission to test the vulnerabilities of a system. An ethical hacker operates.
- Whether you want to get your first job in IT security, become a white hat hacker, or prepare to check the security of your own home network.
- The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification exam supports and tests the knowledge of auditors, security officers, site administrators
- Passing the Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) exam indicates that the credentialed individual is an expert in the governance of information security
- Penetration testing skills make you a more marketable IT tech. Understanding how to exploit servers, networks, and applications.
- Penetration testing, or pen testing, is the process of attacking an enterprise's network to find any vulnerabilities that could be present to be patched.
- Penetration tests have five different stages. The first stage defines the goals and scope of the test and the testing methods that will be used.
- There are many types of penetration testing. Internal penetration testing tests an enterprise's internal network. This test can determine.
- kali linux kali ethical hacking kali linux tutorial linux hacking tcpump career hacking learn kali linux muharrem aydin
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- Anyone who think "what should be done to become a hacker"?
- Anyone who want to learn the Kali Linux operating system.
- Anyone who are planning to do a penetration test.
- Adventure lovers who want to explore a new world.
- Anyone looking for a new and updated interest.
- People who want to learn linux, kali linux, ethical hacking