Hello to everyone!
Welcome to the "Kali Linux For Beginners" course.
Today, many critical systems continue to work on the Linux operating system. Because Linux operating systems are very stable and can work without interruption. With the development of the Internet, Linux operating systems have developed and started to use the Windows concept.
Advanced computer knowledge is no longer required to use a Linux operating system.
Anyone at the beginner level can take this course. And this course will take you even further. This course is a practical course. You'll learn some theory first and then have the chance to apply what you've learned.
In the "Kali Linux For Beginners" course, you will learn;
How to install Kali Linux 2020.4?
What are default Kali Linux 2020.4 programs and how to use them?
How to set up a new program?
How are updates of existing programs done?
You will learn how to change the Kali Linux 2020.4 installation settings.
How to use the terminal?
At the end of this course;
You will be able to change the Kali Linux 2020.4 operating system settings,
You will learn how to use the necessary programs for your daily work.
You will learn how to run the most used hacker programs.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of the teacher. When you enroll, you will feel the expertise of OAK Academy's experienced instructors.
Basic computer knowledge will be sufficient!
This course starts with the basics. First, you will learn some terminology. Then the show will begin and you will learn everything through hands-on exercises. I will also teach you the best practices and shortcuts.
Step by Step, Simple and Easy with Exercises
Video and Audio Production Quality
All of our videos are processed/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will also get:
Lifetime Access to the Course
Quick and Easy Support in the Question and Answer section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready to Download
Let's start the "Kali Linux For Beginners" course,
We offer full support by answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- No prior knowledge required
- Basic knowledge of computer use
- Computer to install Linux or run it virtual.
- Desire to become and ethical hacker and willingness to learn
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
What you will learn
- How to install as Kali Linux 2020.04.
- How to use DOCK bar.
- How to change default settings.
- How to create and delete folder and files.
- How to install different programs.
- How to update and upgrade programs.
- How to use terminal commands.
- How to use hacking programs.
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- Anyone who think "what should be done to become a hacker"?
- Anyone who want to learn the Kali Linux operating system.
- Anyone who are planning to do a penetration test.
- Adventure lovers who want to explore a new world.
- Anyone looking for a new and updated interest.