Welcome to “Android Development and Android Application Hacking” course. In this course, you will learn Android development and Android Hacking at the same.
Do you want to improve your career options by learning Android app Development?
Do you want to learn Android Development from scratch?
Do you want to be an Android Studio master?
Do you want to build your first app?
Do you care about the security of your application?
If your answer is “yes” to these questions and if you want more, you are at the right place!
You will learn Android development step-by-step with hands-on demonstrations. In this course, we will learn to build and publish 2 major apps. During the lectures, we will also be practicing with more than 10 examples.
Also, Android is the world's most popular mobile operating system and as a result there are potentially millions of smartphone users at risk of data theft and other cyber attacks. That's way in this course, we also focused on Android hacking.
Mobile phones, tablets, computers and more have become an essential part of our daily life. People using the phones could be hit by bugs that are distributed widely and can be exploited by hackers relatively easily. These devices store critical information that needs to be protected from those who want to access it without our knowledge such as our contact list, passwords, emails etc.
This is where the importance of the mobile phone's security comes into play.
This course is for all levels. We will take you from beginner to advance level. You will learn step-by-step with hands-on demonstrations.
At the end of the course you will learn;
Learn Android App Development step by step
Gradle Build System
Learn Publishing Android App on Google Play
Learn Releasing Android App
Become a professional Anroid App developer
Android Software Stack
Android Run time (ART)
Analysis of APK file Structure in Android Studio
Android's Security Model
Permissions and Selinux
Connect Emulator or real device and Kali
Reverse Engineering an APK file
Repackaging and Resigning an APK
Static Analysis with MobSF
OWASP Mobile Top 10 Vulnerabilities
Android Pentesting on vulnerable mobile apps
Enroll now, start your own App business and work from anywhere in the World
No prior knowledge is needed!
It doesn't need any prior knowledge.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy's seasoned instructors' expertise.
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, Google updates Android and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge. With this course, you will always have a chance to follow the latest trends.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our contents are created/produced as high-quality video/audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- No prior knowledge about android app development is required!
- No Android or java programming knowledge required!
- 4 GB (Gigabytes) of RAM or higher (8 GB recommended)
- 64-bit system processor is mandatory
- 10 GB or more disk space
- Enable virtualization technology on BIOS settings, such as “Intel-VTx”
- Desire to learn Android Application Development, understand hacker tools and techniques
- All items referenced in this course are Free
- A strong work ethic, willingness to learn and plenty of excitement about the back door of the digital world
- Don`t worry. Setup and installation instructions are included for each platform
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- Determination to learn and patience for Android 11
- Determination to learn and patience for Android Development
- No programming Android App Development knowledge required!
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today for build android app
What you will learn
- The Android platform is increasingly popular with developers, and a dominant force in the global smartphone market. As more businesses develop mobile apps.
- Due to its open-source nature, working with the Android platform necessitates constantly learning about the Android platform. My android development course.
- The Android platform is increasingly popular with developers, and a dominant force in the global smartphone market.
- Android development is a software creation process that focuses on applications, better known as apps, that are compatible with devices running the Android.
- The tools you will use for Android development depend on how you would like to focus your career as an Android developer.
- If you are building new Android apps, Kotlin is better suited because it is the recommended programming language for Android.
- Learn how to develop modern Android Apps in the simplest way and improve your self-confidence
- Learn Android App Development step by step
- Learn Java
- Android Studio
- Gradle Build System
- Android Components
- Learn Publishing Android App on Google Play
- Learn Releasing Android App
- Become a professional Anroid App developer
- Android Software Stack
- Android Run time (ART)
- Analysis of APK file Structure in Android Studio
- Android's Security Model
- Application Sandboxing
- Permissions and Selinux
- Connect Emulator or real device and Kali
- Rooting Basics
- Reverse Engineering an APK file
- Information Gathering
- Repackaging and Resigning an APK
- Static Analysis with MobSF
- Root Detection
- Obfuscation Techniques
- OWASP Mobile Top 10 Vulnerabilities
- Android Pentesting on vulnerable mobile apps
- Enroll now, start your own App business and work from anywhere in the World
- android app development
- android development
- Android Hacking
- Android Hack
- Hack Android
- Android Ethical Hacking
- Android App Development
- Android Development
- Android Studio
- Android 11
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- A total beginner, with a curious mind and wants to be an app developer
- Anyone who wants to become an Android Developer
- Anyone who has no previous coding experience but wants to become expert
- Penetration testers who want to do a Penetration Testing against Android mobile phones.
- Application developers who want to write secure mobile applications.
- Anyone who want to protect themselves against mobile attacks.
- Programmers who are interested in building Android apps
- Mobile app developers who want to learn how to expand their skills into a business
- Technical or non-technical entrepreneurs who want to start mobile app business
- Freelancers who want to add development services to their offerings
- If you want to develop yourself in Android Apps, this course is for you. Improve yourself with different applications
- Who wants to improve their existing android and android development knowledge.
- Those who want to develop applications using the Java programming language.
- Those who want to develop modern applications and applications with a user-friendly interface
- Anyone who wants to learn to Android code
- Anyone who wants to create Android Applications
- Anyone who wants to learn Android 11
- Those who want to develop an Android mobile application.
- Anyone who wants to become a computer programmer like android kotlin
- Anyone who become an android developer from scratch
- Those who want to develop an Android Hacking