Welcome to Full Stack Web Development 2021 Guide with NodeJS and MongoDB.
This course will be your gateway to learn web development from scratch.
This course will take you from a complete beginner to a master in hours! By the way, you do not need to know anything about this course.
We'll be moving rapidly to give you the quickest, yet most thorough website building experience.
In this course, we have created a completely custom HTML learning environment for the first few sections of this course. Each lecture has an HTML page associated with it and has a start state.
With this course, you will improve your Bootstrap experience with HTML5 and CSS3 codes
Angular is one of the most popular frameworks for building client apps with HTML, CSS. If you want to establish yourself as a front-end or a full-stack developer, you need to learn Angular.
MongoDB is a cross-platform document-oriented NoSQL database program. By using MongoDB, you can build a modern application database for your projects.
From Setup to Deploy, this course covers it all! You'll learn all about Components, Directives, Services, Forms, Http Access, Authentication, Optimizing an Angular App with Modules and Offline Compilation and much more - and in the end: You'll learn how to deploy an application!
Learn by doing!
So we have made this course as simple as possible in order to take you through step by step so you can feel confident and get a truly good understanding of how to utilize ReactJS. In this course, we will be teaching React by creating various projects.
In this course you will learn;
Learn to use the latest HTML5 and CSS3 to add unique styling to Bootstrap
Learn and create amazing high-quality Bootstrap 4 themes and UIs from scratch
Master every single Bootstrap component
Learn to compile Sass in the easiest way possible using a GUI
Get a crash course of the Bootstrap Grid System with the theme layout
Learn how to add Website Scrolling Animation to any Bootstrap Component or HTML Element
We will start with local installation and react basics. After that, we will create 5 projects.
Project 1 – Learn, create react app and JSX with ‘first-app’
Project 2 – Learn to React props system with ‘blog-posts’ app
Project 3 – Learn to react components, state, lifecycle methods, async operations, and much more... with the ‘hemisphere’ app
Project 4 – Handling event handlers, fetching data from an outside API, and showing list of records with ‘image-list’ app
Project 5 - Routing with React Router and using React Portals to render children outside the DOM hierarchy with the ‘react-router’ app
Become fluent in Angular terminologies, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
Write quicker, better Angular code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
Realize the power of dependency injection, and how Angular accomplishes it.
Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular application and how to use it
You'll learn how asynchronous code works in Node and the Node event loop, as well as how to use the event emitter, streams, buffers, pipes, and work with files.
We'll see how that leads to building a web server in Node with hands-on examples.
The most popular Object Data Modeling Library for MongoDB, Mongoose JS
The best testing framework for NodeJS, Mocha
No prior knowledge is needed!
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel our seasoned instructors' expertise.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now Full Stack Web Development 2021 Guide with NodeJS & MongoDB.
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- No prior knowledge needed
- You will be learning from scratch
- This course will take you from scratch to the advanced level
- Computer with access to the internet
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
What you will learn
- Learn to use the latest HTML5 and CSS3 to add unique styling to Bootstrap
- This course is the best way to learn React JS, NodeJs and Mongo DB
- Learn and create amazing high quality Bootstrap 4 themes and UIs from scratch
- Get a crash course of the Bootstrap Grid System with the theme layout
- Create a beautiful, responsive landing page for any one
- You will learn to use basic tags which are used commonly
- You will be able to create commonly used user login and registration pages by learning the form structure.
- Learn components, props, states and component life cycle methods in React JS
- Learn to connect to an external API
- Learn Bootstrap 4 and UIs from scratch
- Learn how to build single page applications with React JS
- Learn to compile Sass in the easiest way possible using a GUI
- We will improve our knowledge step by step by learning the basics of CSS
- It will be much easier to prepare web pages with Grid CSS and Flexbox features
- You will be able to prepare lists in different formats
- In the developing world, we will talk about all the details about web design compatible with different screens.
- Create reusable React Components
- Dive into Nodejs, learn rapidy growing web server technology, Nodejs & understand how NodeJS works with Node course!
- By learning growing web server technology, Nodejs, you can improve your skills, get a new job and you can build powerful, robust web applications.
- Learn the key concepts of the NodeJS
- Learn to create servers, and understand how it works
- Understand and use the Event Emitter
- Understand Buffers, Streams, and Pipes
- Learn routing with NodeJS
- Learn the most used, open-source document database, and NoSQL database aka MongoDB
- Logic behind the MongoDB data storage
- The most popular Object Data Modeling Library for MongoDB, Mongoose JS
- Learn to execute CRUD - write queries to create, read, update and delete operations
- Understand terminal commands for managing the database
- The best testing framework for NodeJS, Mocha
- Learn how easy to use MongoDB
- How to write Functions, what are the differences between Function Declaration and Function Expression
- What is DOM, how to manipulate DOM
- How to create objects, how to update them, object methods
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- If you want to learn HTML 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap 4, React JS, Angular, NodeJS and Mongo DB the first step in web development, completely and easily, you are at the right place.
- People who are willing to make a career in the Web Development
- If you want to building your own website, you should enroll
- Anyone who wants to become an React Developer
- Students who want to learn how to build fast single page web apps
- Anyone interested in learning an extremely popular technology used by leading tech companies like Facebook, Instagram and Netflix
- Anyone planning a job transformation and wants to become a React developer
- Anyone looking to build a career as a NodeJS developer
- Anyone who wants to learn MongoDB
- Developers new to backend-side
- Also, if you are looking to move in React-Native App development, it would be great for starting with React Js. Once you are familiar with concepts like JSX, props and states, same concepts are applied in React Native too. And moving into React Native would be so easy