Welcome to Mobile and Web Development 2021 Guide-inlc. NodeJS & MongoDB course.
Do you want to learn React Js from scratch?
Do you want to learn React Native from scratch?
Do you want to learn the latest React features of the Hooks and Context system?
Do you want to create an app with React React Router; in a very detailed way?
Do you want to learn NodeJS from scratch?
Do you want to learn Mongo DB from scratch?
If your answer is "Yes", you are in the right place. This Mobile and Web Development 2021 Guide-inlc. NodeJS & MongoDB course will be a perfect match.
React is one of the best choices for building modern web applications. If you are new to React or maybe you've been struggling to learn and truly understand what’s going on then this course is the best way for you to learn React.
By learning growing web server technology, NodeJS, you can improve your skills, get a new job and you can build powerful, robust web applications.
MongoDB is a cross-platform document-oriented NoSQL database program. By using MongoDB, you can build a modern application database for your projects.
In the course, we are going to tell you what dependencies you need to install and how in detail, to be able to create mobile apps on both MAC and Windows. We are going to use free tools and platforms so you don't have to buy any tool or app. You are going to learn how to run an Android and IOS simulator on your MAC or Windows computer. Besides, with the Expo app, you will be able to run your apps on your own mobile device as well.
Later on in the course, we are going to learn the basics of React and React Navigation. JSX, 'props system' and 'state system' are going to be crystal clear for you at the end of the course. We are going to create nice looking reusable components. You are going to be able to use these reusable components in your own future projects. You are going to go to different screens from the app with React-navigation.
Finally, you are going to learn the latest React features "Hooks and Context" system. We are going to create two nice looking app, teach you "Hooks and Context" in a very detailed way. You are going to learn how to use "state" in functional components with the "Hooks" system and with "Context API" you won't need any third-party package to manage the Application state.
We tried to tell all complex topics in very detail on the course. We used some diagrams to tell some important topics and created a nice-looking mobile application. We showed two different ways to create a mobile app. We showed both react-native-cli and expo-cli in our course.
At the end of the course, you will learn;
Basics of React, React-Native, React-Navigation libraries
How to send an HTTP request from a mobile application
How to use flex-box system
How to create reusable components
To reach another app on the device from our app
Creating your own mobile app both with react-native-cli and expo-cli
Creating Context with Class-Based and Functional Components
How to Consume Context in Class-Based and Functional Components
How to Use Multiple Context in one single component
Hooks Functions(useState, useEffect, useReducer, useContext...)
Creating Reducer and
Using Reducer is going to be clear for you.
You'll learn how asynchronous code works in Node and the Node event loop, as well as how to use the event emitter, streams, buffers, pipes, and work with files.
We'll see how that leads to building a web server in Node with hands-on examples.
The logic behind MongoDB’s data storage
The most popular Object Data Modeling Library for MongoDB, Mongoose JS
Writing queries for creating, reading, updating, and deleting operations
Advanced Features of MongooseJS
The best testing framework for NodeJS, Mocha
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers' expertise.
No prior knowledge is needed!
It doesn't need any prior knowledge to learn it and React is easy to understand for beginners.
This course starts with very basics. First, you will learn how to install the tools, some terminology. Then the show will start and you will learn everything with hands-on practices. I'll also teach you the best practices and shortcuts.
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
By the end of the course, you’ll have a firm understanding of React and valuable insights on how things work under the hood and you'll also be very confident in the basics of coding and game development, and hungry to learn more. The good news is since the Free and popular tools are used you don’t need to buy any tool or application.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now to our Mobile and Web Development with React, NodeJS and Mongo DB course.
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- No prior knowledge is required!
- A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer
- Desire to learn React
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
What you will learn
- Dive in React JS and Native
- Learn how to build single page applications with React JS
- Learn to connect to an external API
- Create reusable React Components
- Set up our virtual environment
- Run Android and IOS simulator
- JSX syntax and expressions
- ES6 syntax
- See the content on the simulator
- User Inputs, Forms and Events in React
- Using React Portals to render Children Outside the DOM Hierarchy
- React JS Hooks and Context
- React’s modern face is to develop web applications with React Js Hooks and Context
- Creating Hooks and Context structures
- Routing with React Router
- Route Between Different Screens
- Data Transfer Between Different Screens with React Navigation
- Reducer, action and dispatch concepts and much more
- How to use coding techniques to make efficient development with React
- Build fast, user-friendly web apps with React
- Dive into Nodejs, learn rapidy growing web server technology, Nodejs & understand how NodeJS works with Node course!
- By learning growing web server technology, Nodejs, you can improve your skills, get a new job and you can build powerful, robust web applications.
- Learn the key concepts of the NodeJS
- Learn to create servers, and understand how it works
- Understand and use the Event Emitter
- Understand Buffers, Streams, and Pipes
- Learn routing with NodeJS
- Learn the most used, open-source document database, and NoSQL database aka MongoDB
- Install MongoDB
- Logic behind the MongoDB data storage
- The most popular Object Data Modeling Library for MongoDB, Mongoose JS
- Learn to execute CRUD - write queries to create, read, update and delete operations
- Understand terminal commands for managing the database
- Advanced Features of MongooseJS
- The best testing framework for NodeJS, Mocha
- Learn how easy to use MongoDB
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- Beginner who wants to be React developer
- Anyone planning a job transformation and wants to become a React developer
- Anyone who wants to build amazing React single page web applications
- Anyone who wants to create mobile applications for both Android and IOS
- People who are planning a career in the application world
- Developers who have researched React but have had trouble mastering some concepts
- Anyone who want to start from scratch and to move more advanced level
- Anyone looking to build a career as a NodeJS developer
- Anyone interested in NodeJS
- Developers new to NodeJS
- Anyone who wants to learn MongoDB
- Professionals who are willing to learn MongoDB