Welcome to React Native - The Complete 2021 Guide with NodeJS & MongoDB course.
React-Native is a library developed by the React team and it is widely used to create mobile applications for both Android and IOS. You do not need to learn Java, Android, Swift, Objective-C, or anything of that. React is all you need to create awesome mobile apps that work on both Android and iOS.
In the course, we are going to tell you what dependencies you need to install and how in detail, to be able to create mobile apps on both MAC and Windows. We are going to use free tools and platforms so you don't have to buy any tool or app. You are going to learn how to run an Android and IOS simulator on your MAC or Windows computer. Besides, with the Expo app, you will be able to run your apps on your own mobile device as well.
Later on the course, we are going to learn basics of React and React Navigation. JSX, 'props system' and 'state system' are going to be crystal clear for you at the end of the course. We are going to create nice looking reusable components. You are going to be able to use these reusable components in your own future projects. You are going to go to different screens from the app with React-navigation.
Finally you are going to learn the latest React features "Hooks and Context" system. We are going to create two nice looking app, teach you "Hooks and Context" in a very detailed way. You are going to learn how to use "state" in functional components with the "Hooks" system and with "Context API" you won't need any third-party package to manage the Application state.
MongoDB is a cross-platform document-oriented NoSQL database program. By using MongoDB, you can build a modern application database for your projects.
We tried to tell all complex topics in very detail on the course. We used some diagrams to tell some important topics and created a nice-looking mobile application. We showed two different ways to create a mobile app. We showed both react-native-cli and expo-cli in our course.
At the end of the course;
Basics of React, React-Native, React-Navigation libraries
How to send an HTTP request from a mobile application
How to use flex-box system
How to create reusable components
To reach another app on the device from our app
Creating your own mobile app both with react-native-cli and expo-cli
Creating Context with Class Based and Functional Components
How to Consume Context in Class Based and Functional Components
How to Use Multiple Context in one single component
Hooks Functions(useState, useEffect, useReducer, useContext...)
Creating Reducer and
Using Reducer is going to be clear for you.
You'll learn how asynchronous code works in Node and the Node event loop, as well as how to use the event emitter, streams, buffers, pipes, and work with files.
We'll see how that leads to building a web server in Node with hands-on examples.
The logic behind MongoDB’s data storage
The most popular Object Data Modeling Library for MongoDB, Mongoose JS
Writing queries for creating, reading, updating, and deleting operations
Advanced Features of MongooseJS
The best testing framework for NodeJS, Mocha
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers' expertise.
No prior knowledge is needed!
It doesn't need any prior knowledge to learn it and React is easy to understand for beginners.
This course starts with very basics. First, you will learn how to install the tools, some terminology. Then the show will start and you will learn everything with hands-on practices. I'll also teach you the best practices and shortcuts.
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
By the end of the course, you’ll have a firm understanding of React and valuable insights on how things work under the hood and you'll also be very confident in the basics of coding and game development, and hungry to learn more. The good news is since the Free and popular tools are used you don’t need to buy any tool or application.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now to our The Complete 2021 React Native Guide - with NodeJS & MongoDB course.
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- No prior React and React-Native knowledge
- Basic ES6 knowledge would be beneficial but not required
- Desire to learn React Native
- Computer with access to the internet
- Desire to learn React Native with node js and mongodb
- Desire to learn Node js
- Desire to learn Mongodb
- Desire to learn React Native with redux, hooks and context
- Desire to become mobile app developer
- Desire to learn mobile development with react native, redux, hooks and context, nodejs, mongodb
- Desire to learn full react native course with nodejs and mongodb
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- LIFETIME ACCESS, course updates, new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device
What you will learn
- React Native set up virtual environment
- Install ReactNative dependencies for MAC and Windows
- Run Android and IOS simulator in React Native
- React Native Expo installation
- Run React Native Expo App on Mobile Device
- JSX syntax and expressions with React or React js
- ES6 syntax with React Native
- See the content on the simulator in React
- Styling with React-Native and flex-box rules
- Send an HTTP request to a remote API
- React native State ve Props systems
- Reusable components in React native
- Reach another app on the phone from the React-Native app
- React Navigation Library
- Route Between Different Screens
- Data Transfer Between Different Screens with React Navigation
- Learn to create react native Hooks and Context structures
- Creating Hooks and Context structures with explanatory diagrams
- What is Context Api in and how it is used
- Using Context Api and Hooks together
- Creating Context with Class Component
- Access to Context with Context Type
- To manipulate the data in Context
- How to Use Multiple Context
- How to Create Reducer in React Native
- How to Use Reducer in React Native
- useState, useEffect, useReducer, and useContext hooks
- Reducer, action and dispatch concepts and much more with React Native
- How to use coding techniques to make efficient development with React
- Build fast, user-friendly web apps with React
- Dive into Nodejs, learn rapidy growing web server technology, Nodejs & understand how NodeJS works with Node course!
- By learning growing web server technology, Nodejs, you can improve your skills, get a new job and you can build powerful, robust web applications.
- Learn the key concepts of the NodeJS
- Learn to create servers, and understand how it works with Mongodb, express js, node js
- Understand and use the Event Emitter in React Js
- Understand Buffers, Streams, and Pipes with React native, node js, mongodb
- Learn routing with NodeJS
- Learn the most used, open-source document database, and NoSQL database aka MongoDB
- Install MongoDB
- Logic behind the MongoDB data storage
- The most popular Object Data Modeling Library for MongoDB, Mongoose JS
- Learn to execute CRUD - write queries to create, read, update and delete operations
- Understand terminal commands for managing the database
- Advanced Features of MongooseJS
- The best testing framework for NodeJS, Mocha
- Learn how easy to use MongoDB
- Learning React Native is a great avenue through which to gain experience developing mobile apps.
- React, also known as React js, saves time and effort for developers since they only need one programming language.
- Businesses that want to create mobile apps for iOS and Android simultaneously to ensure a seamless rollout need developers with a background in React Native
- Google Flutter offers developers a UI toolkit that has some similarities to React Native. Flutter also has a native component and compiles web, mobile, and desk
- Learning Nodejs is a great way to get into backend web development, or expand your fullstack development practice
- Node is designed around an event loop, which allows for easy management of asynchronous functions.
- MongoDB is a document-oriented data store that is easy to get started with but also scales well as your application grows.
- It’s schemaless nature allows greater flexibility or changing application requirements.
- MongoDB is an document-oriented database designed to allow developers to scale their applications to meet scalability demands.
- MongoDB features a flexible document model that allows for accelerated development productivity so that you can release better applications, faster.
- Whether you’re interested in adding React to your existing dev skillset, or you want to develop full-stack web apps by using tools like NodeJS Redux and Mongodb
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- Programmers who want to learn React and React-Native
- Anyone who wants to learn React Hooks & Class-based Components
- Anyone who wants to create mobile applications with both react-native-cli and expo-cli
- Anyone who wants to create mobile applications for both Android and IOS
- People who are planning a career in the application world
- Developers who have researched React but have had trouble mastering some concepts
- Anyone who want to start from scratch and to move more advanced level
- Anyone planning a job transformation and wants to become a React developer
- Anyone who want to take their web development skills to the next level and learn a future-proof technology
- Anyone looking to build a career as a NodeJS developer
- Anyone interested in NodeJS
- Developers new to NodeJS
- Anyone who wants to learn MongoDB
- Professionals who are willing to learn MongoDB
- People who want to learn mobile app development with react native
- People who want to learn mobile app development with react native, redux, hooks and context
- People who want to learn mobile app development with react native with nodejs and mongodb
- People who want to learn react native expo
- People who want to learn react native cli
- People who want to learn react or react js with node js, mongodb