Welcome to the “Adobe After Effects 2021 - The Beginner's Guide” course.
Adobe After Effects is a digital visual effects, motion graphics, and compositing application developed by Adobe Systems and used in the post-production process of film making, video games, and television production.
If you want to make effective videos and animations by applying visual effects, you are in the right place, this course is a perfect match for you.
This “Adobe After Effects 2021 - The Beginner's Guide” course will take you from beginner to advance level.
Our passion is to carry our experience with the right examples to anyone who will enroll in this course. In this course, you will learn After Effects step-by-step. Because this course is designed for those who have no knowledge of After Effects but want to learn After Effects to the level of expertise. Therefore, while watching this course, you will have no questions about After Effects.
This course is expertly designed to teach everyone from complete beginners, right through to professionals as a refresher.
In this course you will learn;
Learn Adobe After Effects from scratch.
Adobe After Effects Installation
After Effects interface and panels
Basic animation principles
What is keyframes and how to use it
Editing video using After Effects
Creating shapes using tools such as Pen tool in After Effects
Learning the basic effects and applying effects to your images or videos
How to Import and animate Illustrator Vector Graphics to After Effects.
2D and 3D Animation in After Effects
Converting 2D to 3D
Creating effective videos for social media
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy's seasoned instructors' expertise.
This course will take you from a beginner to a more experienced level.
We will take you from beginner to expert level.
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge. With this course, you will always have a chance to follow the latest trends.
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now “Adobe After Effects 2021 - The Beginner's Guide” course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- You don't need any prior knowledge, we tell everything from the beginning.
- PC or Mac with 8 Gb Ram (16 GB recommended) and 64 bit operating system
- Basic computer skills
- Watching the course videos completely, to the end and in order
- Determination to learn and patience
- Desire to learn After Effects
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
What you will learn
- You will learn Adobe After Effects from scratch
- Adobe After Effects Installation
- After Effects interface and panels
- Basic animation principles
- What is keyframes and how to use it
- Editing video using After Effects
- Creating shapes using tools such as Pen tool in After Effects
- Learning the basic effects and applying effects to your images or videos
- How to Import and animate Illustrator Vector Graphics to After Effects.
- Create Instagram Story in Adobe After Effects
- Logo Animation
- Text Animation
- 2D and 3D Animation in After Effects
- Free Stock Video Sites
- Converting 2D to 3D
- Colour Effects
- Creating effective videos for social media
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- Beginners in After Effects who want to start Learning Compositing ,Visual Effects and Motion Graphics
- Intermediate After Effects Users who want to polish their skills and learn more techniques to create better videos
- Those who want to upload effective images and videos to social media platforms such as YouTube and Instagram.
- Video Editors looking to implement Visual Effects and Motion Graphics in their videos
- Motion graphics artists and graphic designers
- Those who want to learn how to make effective visual effects in the cinema sector