Welcome to the "Cloud Security with Microsoft Azure For Beginners" course.
Cloud computing is now one of the trending technologies and our future will be shaped by cloud computing.
The widespread use of cloud services by individuals and the move of many companies' data centers and on-premises servers to the Cloud increases the importance of securing data in the cloud. As companies move their IT assets to the public cloud, security will still be one of the main concerns for this transition.
In the traditional IT approach, the security of IT assets is the responsibility of the information security or Infrastructure team in the company, but security in the cloud is not only the responsibility of the security team of the companies due to the overlapping roles.
With the introduction of Cloud Architecture, the infrastructure team that builds and maintains the servers, as well as the software team that develops the applications on these servers, therefore the DevOps team is equally responsible for cloud security. In a cloud shared responsibility model, organizations are still responsible for security in the cloud -- including their data -- while cloud providers are only responsible for the security of the cloud.
In this course you’ll learn the fundamentals of cloud computing, as well as how to secure your infrastructure on Microsoft Azure Cloud computing services.
This course includes theoretical lessons and hands-on demos to help you gain practical experience in Cloud Security on Microsoft Azure.
At the end of the course you will learn;
What is the Cloud?
What are the three models of cloud service?
Infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
Platform as a service (PaaS)
Software as a service (SaaS)
What are the differences between:
Public Cloud vs Private Cloud vs Hybrid Cloud?
What are the responsibilities of Cloud Service Providers?
What is the shared responsibility model?
How can we define the security scope of Cloud Computing?
What are the Cloud Security Frameworks?
Cloud Security Alliance
What are Cloud Threats?
How to manage Identity and Access in the Azure portal
How to configure security services?
How to manage Azure Cloud Security Operations?
How to configure Azure Key management?
How to configure Azure PIM?
How to configure Azure Role Based Access Control - RBAC?
How to set up Multi-Factor Authentication to access Azure?
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now to our Cloud Security with Microsoft Azure For Beginners course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- This course assumes that you have basic knowledge of IT.
- No special tools are required (you will get access to everything you need in this course)
- Willingness and Motivation to successfully complete the training
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
What you will learn
- Microsoft provides "Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals," "Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate,"
- Microsoft Azure is Microsoft's cloud computing platform. Through Azure, organizations can acquire Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service
- and "Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty" certifications for those on an Azure career track.
- Benefits of Azure over AWS include compatibility with .NET, robust security offerings, hybrid solutions for on-premise connectivity, and Microsoft's Enterprise
- Know how to implement secure infrastructure solutions in the Microsoft Azure platform
- Understand cloud computings vulnerabilities
- Implement and secure your own environment within Microsoft Azure
- Azure security core services and capabilities
- Understand the difference between on-premise and hosted solutions
- Implement host security such as VM end point protection, update management and disk encryption
- Implement roles based access controls, Azure policies and locks
- Configure Key Vault secrets, keys and certificates. Retrieve secrets using Azure web app.
- Cloud security, CCSK Cloud Security Certification, aws cloud security, certified cloud security Professional, azure cloud security, Google cloud security
- azure, azure devops, azure data engineer, azure certification, az 303, azure data factory, az-303, terraform azure, microsoft azure, dp-203
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- Students attending Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- Security-focused IT engineers
- Information Technology managers
- System administrators
- Aspiring manager and IT leaders