Welcome to Everything Needed to Know for Web Development in One Course .
This course will be your gateway to learn web design with a step-by-step approach. We can assure you that only this course will enough for you to learn web development from scratch to intermediate.
This course will take you from a complete beginner to a master in hours! By the way, you do not need to know any thing for this course.
We'll be moving rapidly to give you the quickest, yet most thorough website building experience.
In this course, we have created a completely custom HTML learning environment for the first few sections of this course. Each lecture has an HTML page associated with it and has a start state.
With this course, you will improve your Bootstrap experience with HTML5 and CSS3 codes
This course will take you from a beginner to a more experienced level. You will learn HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 4 and React JS step by step with hands-on examples. And then you will be confident in using React JS, and if you ever get stuck, we will be there to help.
Learn by doing!
So we have made this course as simple as possible in order to take you through step by step so you can feel confident and get a truly good understanding of how to utilize. In this course, we will be teaching all of web development subjects by creating various projects.
In this course you will learn;
Learn to use the latest HTML5 and CSS3 to add unique styling to Bootstrap
Learn and create amazing high-quality Bootstrap 4 themes and UIs from scratch
Master every single Bootstrap component
Learn to compile Sass in the easiest way possible using a GUI
Get a crash course of the Bootstrap Grid System with the theme layout
Learn how to add Website Scrolling Animation to any Bootstrap Component or HTML Element
We will start with local installation and react basics. After that, we will create 5 projects.
Project 1 – Learn, create react app and Jsx with ‘first-app’
Project 2 – Learn React props system with ‘blog-posts’ app
Project 3 – Learn react components, state, lifecycle methods, async operations, and much more... with the ‘hemisphere’ app
Project 4 – Handling event handlers, fetching data from an outside API, and showing list of records with ‘image-list’ app
Project 5 - Routing with React Router and using React Portals to render children outside the DOM hierarchy with the ‘react-router’ app
Basics of React and React-Native libraries,
How to send an HTTP request from a mobile application,
How to use the flex-box system,
How to create reusable components,
To reach another app on the device from our app and
Creating your own mobile app is going to be clear for you.
How you can operate on variables,
How to create a conditional statement,
How you can perform transactions with Loops,
How a function is created and why it needs arguments,
How Arrays and Objects, which are basic data structures, are created,
How DOM Manipulation is done,
No prior knowledge is needed!
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy's seasoned instructors' expertise.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now Everything Needed to Know for Web Development in One Course course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- No prior knowledge needed
- This course will take you from scratch to the advanced level
- Computer with access to the internet
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
What you will learn
- You will be able to create commonly used user login and registration pages by learning the form structure.
- In the developing world, we will talk about all the details about web design compatible with different screens.
- You will be able to prepare lists in different formats
- Learn to use the latest HTML5 and CSS3 to add unique styling to Bootstrap
- Learn Bootstrap 4 and UIs from scratch
- Set up our virtual environment
- Install React-Native dependencies for MAC and Windows
- How to include JS File in HTML
- What is conditional statements (if else, switch case, ternary operator), how to use
- What is loops (for loops, while loops, continue and break statements), how to use them
- How to write Functions, what are the differences between Function Decleration and Function Expression
- How to create Arrays, Array methods (push, pop, shift, unshift ...), Array iteration
- Learn and create amazing high quality Bootstrap 4 themes and UIs from scratch
- Learn to compile Sass in the easiest way possible using a GUI
- Get a crash course of the Bootstrap Grid System with the theme layout
- We will improve our knowledge step by step by learning the basics of CSS
- Create a beautiful, responsive landing page for any one
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- If you want to learn HTML 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap 4 and React JS the first step in web development, completely and easily, you are at the right place.
- People who are willing to make a career in the Web Development
- If you want to building your own website, you should enroll
- Programmers who want to learn React and React-Native
- If you're interested in using a library/framework like React, Angular, Vue or Node in the future