In our course, you can test what you have learned on both MAC and Windows computers. You do not need to purchase any tools or applications as free tools and platforms are used.
During the course, I made sure to explain all the topics that may seem complicated to you in as simple and detailed as possible. I have used some diagrams to help you understand better.
When you complete the course;
How you can operate on variables,
How to create a conditional statement,
How you can perform transactions with Loops,
How a function is created and why it needs arguments,
How Arrays and Objects, which are basic data structures, are created,
How DOM Manipulation is done,
You will have learned and have the opportunity to test what you have learned with the code quizzes in our course.
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Willingness and Motivation to successfully complete the training
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
What you will learn
- What are variables, why are they used
- What is Boolean Logic
- How to include JS File in HTML
- What is conditional statements (if else, switch case, ternary operator), how to use
- How to write Functions, what are the differences between Function Decleration and Function Expression
- What is loops (for loops, while loops, continue and break statements), how to use them
- How to create Arrays, Array methods (push, pop, shift, unshift ...), Array iteration
- How to create objects, how to update them, object methods
- What is DOM, how to manipulate DOM
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- If you're interested in using a library/framework like React, Angular, Vue or Node in the future