In the course, we are going to tell you what dependencies you need to install and how in detail, to be able to create mobile apps on both MAC and Windows. We are going to use free tools and platforms so you don't have to buy any tool or app. You are going to learn how to run an Android and iOS simulator on your MAC or Windows computer.
Later on the course, we are going to learn the basics of React. JSX, 'props system' and 'state system' are going to be crystal clear for you at the end of the course.
We'll be creating nice-looking reusable components. So you will be able to use this reusable component on your own future projects.On
In this course, I explained all the complex topics in very detail but by making them simpler which I believe will help you a lot. I used some diagrams to tell some important topics and created a nice looking mobile application.
At the end of the course you will learn;
Basics of React and React-Native libraries,
How to send an HTTP request from a mobile application,
How to use the flex-box system,
How to create reusable components,
To reach another app on the device from our app and
Creating your own mobile app is going to be clear for you.
How you can operate on variables,
How to create a conditional statement,
How you can perform transactions with Loops,
How a function is created and why it needs arguments,
How Arrays and Objects, which are basic data structures, are created,
How DOM Manipulation is done,
You will have learned and have the opportunity to test what you have learned with the code quizzes in our course.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel our seasoned instructors' expertise.
No prior knowledge is needed!
This course starts with very basics. First, you will learn some terminology. Then the show will start and you will learn everything with hands-on practices. I'll also teach you the best practices and shortcuts.
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- No prior React and React-Native knowledge
- Basic ES6 knowledge would be beneficial but not required
- Willingness and Motivation to successfully complete the training
- Computer with access to the internet
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
What you will learn
- Set up our virtual environment
- Install React-Native dependencies for MAC and Windows
- Run Android and IOS simulator
- JSX syntax and expressions
- See the content on the simulator
- Styling with React-Native and flex-box rules
- Send an HTTP request to a remote API
- Reach another app on the phone from the React-Native app
- What are variables, why are they used
- What is conditional statements (if else, switch case, ternary operator), how to use
- What is loops (for loops, while loops, continue and break statements), how to use them
- How to write Functions, what are the differences between Function Decleration and Function Expression
- How to create Arrays, Array methods (push, pop, shift, unshift ...), Array iteration
- How to create objects, how to update them, object methods
- What is DOM, how to manipulate DOM
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- Anyone who wants to create mobile applications for both Android and IOS
- If you're interested in using a library/framework like React, Angular, Vue or Node in the future