This course will be your gateway to learn web design with HTML5, CSS3 with a step-by-step approach. We can assure you that only this course will enough for you to learn HTML and CSS from scratch to intermediate.
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language, which is the biggest markup language used to display web pages on the Internet. In other words, web pages are composed of HTML, which is used to display text, images, or other resources through a web browser.
HTML is the basic building block of the web and actually isn’t a technical programming language. It is responsible for the structure of the website.
In this course you will learn;
To create static HTML sites,
To create a beautiful, responsive landing page for anyone,
You will learn to use basic tags which are used commonly,
You will be able to prepare lists in different formats,
The difference in usage between block-level and inline elements in HTML,
The uses of HTML table, and by learning this you will be able to create different designs of your own,
To able to create commonly used user login and registration pages by learning the form structure,
And improve your knowledge step by step by learning the basics of CSS
To place pages in the easiest way by talking about all layout models in CSS.
To prepare web pages with Grid CSS and Flexbox features.
How you can operate on variables,
How to create a conditional statement,
How you can perform transactions with Loops,
How a function is created and why it needs arguments,
How Arrays and Objects, which are basic data structures, are created,
How DOM Manipulation is done,
You will have learned and have the opportunity to test what you have learned with the code quizzes in our course.
No prior knowledge is needed!
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel our seasoned instructors' expertise.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- No prior HTML or CSS knowledge needed
- Willingness and Motivation to successfully complete the training
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
What you will learn
- You will have a basic understanding of HTML
- We will improve our knowledge step by step by learning the basics of CSS
- We will learn to place pages in the easiest way by talking about all layout models in CSS
- Create a beautiful, responsive landing page for any one
- It will be much easier to prepare web pages with Grid CSS and Flexbox features
- What is conditional statements (if else, switch case, ternary operator), how to use
- What is loops (for loops, while loops, continue and break statements), how to use them
- How to write Functions, what are the differences between Function Decleration and Function Expression
- How to create Arrays, Array methods (push, pop, shift, unshift ...), Array iteration
- How to create objects, how to update them, object methods
- You will learn to use basic tags which are used commonly
- Learn the difference in usage between block level and inline elements in HTML
- By learning the use of HTML table, you will be able to create different designs of your own
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- If you want to learn HTML 5 and CSS 3 the first step in web development, completely and easily, you are at the right place.
- It's perfect for complete beginners with zero experience.
- People who are willing to make a career in the Web Development