Welcome to Web Development HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, React JS &Angular course.
This course will be your gateway to learn web design with a step-by-step approach. We can assure you that only this course will enough for you to learn web development from scratch to intermediate.
This course will take you from a complete beginner to a master in hours! By the way, you do not need to know any thing for this course.
We'll be moving rapidly to give you the quickest, yet most thorough website building experience.
In this course, we have created a completely custom HTML learning environment for the first few sections of this course. Each lecture has an HTML page associated with it and has a start state.
With this course, you will improve your Bootstrap experience with HTML5 and CSS3 codes
This course will take you from a beginner to a more experienced level. You will learn HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 4, React JS and Angular step by step with hands-on examples. And then you will be confident in using React JS, and if you ever get stuck, we will be there to help.
Angular is one of the most popular frameworks for building client apps with HTML, CSS. If you want to establish yourself as a front-end or a full-stack developer, you need to learn Angular.
From Setup to Deploy, this course covers it all! You'll learn all about Components, Directives, Services, Forms, Http Access, Authentication, Optimizing an Angular App with Modules and Offline Compilation and much more - and in the end: You'll learn how to deploy an application!
Learn by doing!
So we have made this course as simple as possible in order to take you through step by step so you can feel confident and get a truly good understanding of how to utilize ReactJS. In this course, we will be teaching React by creating various projects.
In this course you will learn;
Learn to use the latest HTML5 and CSS3 to add unique styling to Bootstrap
Learn and create amazing high-quality Bootstrap 4 themes and UIs from scratch
Master every single Bootstrap component
Learn to compile Sass in the easiest way possible using a GUI
Get a crash course of the Bootstrap Grid System with the theme layout
Learn how to add Website Scrolling Animation to any Bootstrap Component or HTML Element
We will start with local installation and react basics. After that, we will create 5 projects.
Project 1 – Learn, create react app and Jsx with ‘first-app’
Project 2 – Learn React props system with ‘blog-posts’ app
Project 3 – Learn react components, state, lifecycle methods, async operations, and much more... with the ‘hemisphere’ app
Project 4 – Handling event handlers, fetching data from an outside API, and showing list of records with ‘image-list’ app
Project 5 - Routing with React Router and using React Portals to render children outside the DOM hierarchy with the ‘react-router’ app
Become fluent in Angular terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
Write quicker, better Angular code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
Realize the power of dependency injection, and how Angular accomplishes it.
Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular application and how to use it
No prior knowledge is needed!
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel our seasoned instructors' expertise.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now Web Development HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, React JS & Angular course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- No prior knowledge needed
- You will be learning from scratch
- This course will take you from scratch to the advanced level
- Computer with access to the internet
- Desire to learn web development with react js, angular js
- Desire to learn front end web development
- Desire to learn HTML
- Desire to learn CSS
- Desire to learn Angular
- Desire to learn web development, full stack web development
- Desire to learn web developer
- Desire to learn full stack developer
- Desire to learn responsive web design, html, css, angular, mean stack
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
What you will learn
- Learn to use the latest HTML5 and CSS3 to add unique styling to Bootstrap
- Learn HTML, CSS and Bootstrap 4 and UIs from scratch
- This course is the best way to learn React JS with redux, hooks and context
- Learn how to build single page applications with React JS
- Learn and create amazing high quality Bootstrap 4 themes and UIs from scratch
- Learn to compile Sass in the easiest way possible using a GUI
- Get a crash course of the Bootstrap Grid System with the theme layout
- We will improve our knowledge step by step by learning the basics of CSS
- Create a beautiful, responsive landing page for any one
- It will be much easier to prepare web pages with Grid CSS and Flexbox features
- You will learn to use basic tags which are used commonly
- You will be able to prepare lists in different formats
- You will be able to create commonly used user login and registration pages by learning the form structure.
- In the developing world, we will talk about all the details about web design compatible with different screens.
- Learn components, props, states and component life cycle methods in React JS
- Create reusable React Components
- Learn to connect to an external API
- Each aspect of creating websites and applications entails a unique set of skills.
- Web development is a broad description of the tasks and technologies that go into creating a website.
- Some web developers will obtain a degree or certification in the field. However, most jobs don't require a specific degree or level of education, just demonstra
- The answer to this question will depend on you. The more time you spend developing your skills, the faster you can become a web developer.
- HTML stands for hyper-text markup language. Whether on a mobile device or a computer, every website that you browse is designed with HTML.
- HTML is designed on a modular basis, meaning every part of the web page has a specific “place.”
- HTML is not considered a programming language but rather a markup or formatting language.
- CSS or Cascading Style Sheets is a style sheet language used to style markup language. Markup languages include HTML, XHML, XML, and other XML-based languages.
- CSS applies to any career that involves web development.
- Web designers create the templates, mockups, and styles for a website using HTML and CSS that web developers use to build websites.
- Before learning CSS, you should know the basics of using a computer and how to use a text editor because that is where you will be writing CSS.
- Bootstrap is a free frontend web development framework for creating responsive websites.
- Bootstrap promotes a mobile-first approach to web design, offering a suite of templates and components that automatically render for use on any device.
- As Angular grows in popularity, new versions of the front-end framework are constantly being released. That’s why Udemy offers a wide range of courses covering
- Angular is an open-source, client-side framework for building single-page websites and desktop and mobile applications.
- Angular is a complex application that contains multiple libraries and cross-platform functionalities, so it can take some time to learn its many features.
- Developers mainly use Angular to build dynamic single-page applications (SPAs) for web, mobile, and desktop.
- Angular is a multilayered framework that runs on Typescript and is compatible with many different code editors.
- Angular has both free and paid options, but the developer doesn’t provide pricing information about its paid version for enterprises and large organizations
- Angular is one of the most popular web development platforms in use today. Skills in using Angular can be helpful for several careers in fields related to web
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- If you want to learn HTML 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap 4, React JS and Angular the first step in web development, completely and easily, you are at the right place.
- People who are willing to make a career in the Web Development
- If you want to building your own website, you should enroll
- Anyone who wants to become an React Developer
- Students who want to learn how to build fast single page web apps
- Anyone interested in learning an extremely popular technology used by leading tech companies like Facebook, Instagram and Netflix
- Also, if you are looking to move in React-Native App development, it would be great for starting with React Js. Once you are familiar with concepts like JSX, props and states, same concepts are applied in React Native too. And moving into React Native would be so easy
- Anyone planning a job transformation and wants to become a React developer
- People who want to become a web developer
- People who want to become a front end web developer
- People who want to become a full stack web developer
- People who want to become a full stack developer
- People who want to learn bootstrap, responsive web design
- People who want to learn html css
- People who want to learn angular, typescript
- People who want to learn react, react js, angular, react bootstrap, html, bootstrap, web development, css, html css angular, react angular
- People who want to learn html css react, web development angular
- People who want to learn angular and react js, angular html css, web development with angular, full stack web development
- People who want to learn reactjs bootstrap, web, webdevelopment, boostrap angular, react js with redux, hooks and context