Welcome to Complete React Native Course with Router, Hooks, and Context course.
React-Native is a library developed by the React team and it is widely used to create mobile applications for both Android and IOS. You do not need to learn Java, Android, Swift, Objective-C, or anything of that. React is all you need to create awesome mobile apps that work on both Android and iOS.
In the course, we are going to tell you what dependencies you need to install and how in detail, to be able to create mobile apps on both MAC and Windows. We are going to use free tools and platforms so you don't have to buy any tool or app. You are going to learn how to run an Android and IOS simulator on your MAC or Windows computer. Besides, with the Expo app, you will be able to run your apps on your own mobile device as well.
Later on the course, we are going to learn basics of React and React Navigation. JSX, 'props system' and 'state system' are going to be crystal clear for you at the end of the course. We are going to create nice looking reusable components. You are going to be able to use these reusable components in your own future projects. You are going to go to different screens from the app with React-navigation.
Finally you are going to learn the latest React features "Hooks and Context" system. We are going to create two nice looking app, teach you "Hooks and Context" in a very detailed way. You are going to learn how to use "state" in functional components with the "Hooks" system and with "Context API" you won't need any third-party package to manage the Application state.
We tried to tell all complex topics in very detail on the course. We used some diagrams to tell some important topics and created a nice-looking mobile application. We showed two different ways to create a mobile app. We showed both react-native-cli and expo-cli in our course.
At the end of the course;
Basics of React, React-Native, React-Navigation libraries
How to send an HTTP request from a mobile application
How to use flex-box system
How to create reusable components
To reach another app on the device from our app
Creating your own mobile app both with react-native-cli and expo-cli
Creating Context with Class Based and Functional Components
How to Consume Context in Class Based and Functional Components
How to Use Multiple Context in one single component
Hooks Functions(useState, useEffect, useReducer, useContext...)
Creating Reducer and
Using Reducer is going to be clear for you.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers' expertise.
No prior knowledge is needed!
It doesn't need any prior knowledge to learn it and the React is easy to understand for the beginners.
This course starts with very basics. First, you will learn how to install the tools, some terminology. Then the show will start and you will learn everything with hands-on practices. I'll also teach you the best practices and shortcuts.
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
By the end of the course, you’ll have a firm understanding of the React and valuable insights on how things work under the hood and you'll also be very confident in the basics of coding and game development, and hungry to learn more. The good news is since the Free and popular tools are used you don’t need to buy any tool or application.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now to our Complete React Native Course with Router, Hooks and Context course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- No prior React and React-Native knowledge, you learn complete react native
- Basic ES6 knowledge would be beneficial but not required
- Desire to learn React Native
- Computer with access to the internet
- Desire to learn mobile development with full React Native course
- Desire to learn react native hooks, react native context, react native cli, react native expo
- Desire to learn mobile app development
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- LIFETIME ACCESS, course updates, new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device
What you will learn
- Complete React native Set up virtual environment
- Install React-Native dependencies for MAC and Windows
- Run Android and IOS simulator
- React Native Expo installation
- Run Expo App on Mobile Device
- JSX syntax and expressions
- ES6 syntax
- See the content on the simulator
- Styling with React-Native and flex-box rules
- Send an HTTP request to a remote API
- State ve Props systems
- Reusable components
- Reach another app on the phone from the React-Native app
- React Navigation Library
- React Route Between Different Screens
- Data Transfer Between Different Screens with React Navigation
- Learn to create React Hooks and Context structures
- Creating React Hooks and Context structures with explanatory diagrams
- What is React Context Api in and how it is used
- Using react Context Api and Hooks together
- Creating Context with Class Component
- Access to Context with Context Type
- To manipulate the data in Context
- How to Use Multiple react Context
- How to Create Reducer
- How to Use Reducer
- useState, useEffect, useReducer, and useContext hooks
- Reducer, action and dispatch concepts and much more
- How to use coding techniques to make efficient development with React
- Build fast, user-friendly web apps with React
- Complete react native course with router, hooks and context
- Learning React Native is a great avenue through which to gain experience developing mobile apps.
- Native also includes features like “hot reloading,” which have made the framework a favorite among efficiency-minded developers.
- Businesses that want to create mobile apps for iOS and Android simultaneously to ensure a seamless rollout need developers with a background in React Native.
- Careers in mobile app development that rely on React Native can count on professionals who can design and build stunning UIs in multiple platforms
- React Native developers are also vital to helping iOS, and Android companies update and otherwise modernize their apps with features like push notifications
- Google Flutter offers developers a UI toolkit that has some similarities to React Native.
- React Native expo, react native cli, react native hooks and react native context
- Whether you’re interested in adding React to your existing dev skillset, or you want to develop full-stack web apps by using tools like NodeJS, Redux, and Mongo
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- Programmers who want to learn React and React Native
- Anyone who wants to learn React Hooks & Class-based Components
- Anyone who wants to create mobile applications with both react-native-cli and expo-cli
- Anyone who wants to create mobile applications for both Android and IOS
- People who are planning a career in the react native application world
- Developers who have researched React but have had trouble mastering some concepts
- Anyone who want to start from scratch and to move more advanced level
- Anyone planning a job transformation and wants to become a React developer
- Anyone who want to take their web development skills to the next level and learn a future-proof technology
- Developers with a background in React Native might work in full-stack development, designing and refining web-based games, websites, mobile apps, and more.