Welcome to React Native: React Native with Hooks and Context course.
React-Native is a library developed by the React team and it is widely used to create mobile applications for both Android and IOS. You do not need to learn Java, Android, Swift, Objective-C, or anything of that. React is all you need to create awesome mobile apps that work on both Android and iOS.
Learn by doing!
So we have made this course as simple as possible in order to take you through step by step so you can feel confident and get a truly good understanding of how to utilize React. In this course, we will be teaching React by creating various projects.
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge for being a better React developer. You will always have up-to-date content for this course at no extra charge.
In the course, we are going to use free tools and platforms so you don't have to buy any tool or app. You are going to learn how to run an Android and IOS simulator on your MAC or Windows computer. Besides, with the Expo app, you will be able to run your apps on your own mobile device as well.
You are going to learn latest React features of Hooks and Context system. We are going to create two nice looking app, to show Hooks and Context; in a very detailed way. You are going to learn how to use and state in functional components with Hooks system and with Context API you won't need any third-party package to manage the Application state.
We tried to explain all complex topics in very detail on the course. I used some diagrams to tell some important topics and created a nice-looking mobile application. In the course, we created our applications with expo-cli.
At the end of the course, you will learn
How to use the flex-box system,
Creating your own mobile app both with react-native-cli and expo-cli,
Creating Context with Class-Based and Functional Components,
How to Consume Context in Class-Based and Functional Components,
How to Use Multiple Context in one single component,
Hooks Functions(useState, useEffect, useReducer, useContext...),
Creating Reducer and Using Reducer is going to be clear for you.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers' expertise.
No prior knowledge is needed!
It doesn't need any prior knowledge to learn it and the React is easy to understand for the beginners.
This course starts with very basics. First, you will learn how to install the tools, some terminology. Then the show will start and you will learn everything with hands-on practices. I'll also teach you the best practices and shortcuts.
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
By the end of the course, you’ll have a firm understanding of the React and valuable insights on how things work under the hood and you'll also be very confident in the basics of coding and game development, and hungry to learn more. The good news is since the Free and popular tools are used you don’t need to buy any tool or application.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now to our React Native: React Native with Hooks and Context course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- Basic ES6 knowledge would be beneficial but not required
- React and React-Native knowledge
- A computer with access to the internet
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
What you will learn
- This React Native with Hooks and Context course is for programmers who want to learn React, React-Native
- Run Android and IOS simulator on computer
- Expo installation
- Run Expo App on Mobile Device
- JSX syntax and expressions
- ES6 syntax
- See the content on the simulator
- Styling with React-Native and flex-box rules
- State and Props systems
- Reusable components
- Introduction of Hooks and Context
- Create Context with Class Based and Functional Components
- How to Consume Context in Class Based and Functional Components
- How to Use Multiple Context
- Hooks Functions (useState, useEffect, useReducer, useContext...)
- How to Create Reducer
- How to Use Reducer
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- Anyone who wants to become an React Developer
- Programmers who want to learn React, React-Native
- Anyone who wants to create mobile applications for both Android and IOS
- Anyone who wants to create mobile applications with expo-cli
- Anyone who wants to learn latest React features Hooks and Context system