Welcome to React JS: React with Modern Hooks and Context course.
Do you want to learn React Js for scratch?
Do you want to learn the latest React features of Hooks and Context system?
Do you want to create an app with React Hooks and Context; in a very detailed way?
If your answer is "Yes", you are in the right place. This React JS: React with Modern Hooks and Context course will be a perfect match.
Learn by doing!
So we have made this course as simple as possible in order to take you through step by step so you can feel confident and get a truly good understanding of how to utilize React. In this course, we will be teaching React by creating various projects. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level with hands-on examples.
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge for being a better React developer. You will always have up-to-date content for this course at no extra charge.
In the course, we are going to use free tools and platforms so you don't have to buy any tool or app.
You are going to learn the latest React features of Hooks and Context system. We are going to create two nice looking app, to show Hooks and Context; in a very detailed way. You are going to learn how to use and state in functional components with Hooks system and with Context API you won't need any third-party package to manage the Application state.
We tried to explain all complex topics in very detail on the course. I used some diagrams to tell some important topics and created a nice-looking mobile application. In the course, we created our applications with expo-cli.
At the end of the course, you will learn
How to create a Single Page Web Application with React JS.
The most important React topics like components, props, state and component life cycle methods
How to send request to an API and fetch data.
How to create multi-page web app with react-router-dom.
How to create a context with the class-based component.
How to consume context with ‘context consumer’.
How to consume context with ‘static contextType’.
How to manipulate context data in class-based components.
The most important hook functions like useState, useEffect, useReducer, and useContext.
How powerful when we use context and hooks together and much more…
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers' expertise.
No prior knowledge is needed!
It doesn't need any prior knowledge to learn it and the React is easy to understand for the beginners.
This course starts with very basics. First, you will learn how to install the tools, some terminology. Then the show will start and you will learn everything with hands-on practices. I'll also teach you the best practices and shortcuts.
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
By the end of the course, you’ll have a firm understanding of the React and valuable insights on how things work under the hood and you'll also be very confident in the basics of coding and game development, and hungry to learn more. The good news is since the Free and popular tools are used you don’t need to buy any tool or application.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now to our React JS: React with Modern Hooks and Context course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- A computer with access to the internet
- Since free tools and platforms are used during the training, you do not need to buy any tools or applications
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
What you will learn
- This course is the best way to learn modern React JS and React Hooks and Context
- Dive in React JS
- Learn how to build single page applications with React JS
- Learn components, props, states and component life cycle methods in React JS
- Create reusable React Components
- Learn to connect to an external API
- User Inputs, Forms and Events in React
- Routing with React Router
- Using React Portals to render Children Outside the DOM Hierarchy
- React JS Hooks and Context
- React’s modern face is to develop web applications with React Js Hooks and Context
- Creating Hooks and Context structures
- Creating Hooks and Context structures with explanatory diagrams
- What is Context Api and how it is used
- Using Context Api and Hooks together
- Creating Context with Class Component
- Access to Context with Context Type
- To manipulate the data in Context
- useState, useEffect, useReducer, and useContext hooks
- Reducer, action and dispatch concepts and much more
- How to use coding techniques to make efficient development
- All you need is your computer and you!
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- Beginner who wants to be React developer
- Anyone who wants to become an React Developer
- Anyone who wants to build amazing React single page web applications
- Anyone who wants to learn React JS
- For those who want to learn React Hooks
- Students who want to learn how to build fast single page web apps
- For those who want to learn React Context API
- Anyone interested in learning an extremely popular technology used by leading tech companies like Facebook, Instagram and Netflix
- Students who want to take their web development skills to the next level and learn a future-proof technology
- Also, if you are looking to move in React-Native App development, it would be great for starting with React Js. Once you are familiar with concepts like JSX, props and states, same concepts are applied in React Native too. And moving into React Native would be so easy
- Anyone planning a job transformation and wants to become a React developer
- Anyone who wants to learn today's most popular front-end architectures and take their Web development skills to the next level and learn a future-oriented technology