Welcome to Full React Js Course: React JS, Redux, Hooks and Context course.
In this course, you will learn to develop a web application with React JS, Redux, and Hooks & Context from scratch.
If you are thinking to start to learn React JS, this course is the best match for you.
We have explained React from beginner to all levels. We have explained all the topics as simple as possible with examples, slides, and diagrams.
We have created a lot of projects while explaining the subjects. Because we believe that applied educations are much more useful than other teaching methods.
We explained all the subjects with simple examples and applications, and explanatory diagrams in a way that the student can understand at all levels.
We paid attention to explain all the topics in order. Because we think that the order of presentation of the subject is as important as the content of education. We have seen this shortcoming in many pieces of training we have examined and tried to explain these issues to you in the best way.
No Previous Knowledge is needed!
You don’t need to have previous knowledge about React. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level with hands-on examples.
You will be confident in using React JS, and if you ever get stuck, we will be there to help.
Learn by doing!
So we have made this course as simple as possible in order to take you through step by step so you can feel confident and get a truly good understanding of how to utilize ReactJS. In this course, we will be teaching React by creating various projects.
In this Full React Js course, you will learn;
How to create Single Page Web Application with React JS.
The most important React topics like components, props, state and component life cycle methods
How to send request to an API and fetch data.
How to create multi-page web app with react-router-dom.
How to manage the data of our application with the redux library.
We will learn how to perform asynchronous operations with Redux thunk.
How to create a context with class-based component.
How to consume context with ‘context consumer’.
How to consume context with ‘static contextType’.
How to manipulate context data in class-based components.
The most important hook functions like useState, useEffect, useReducer and useContext.
How powerful when we use context and hooks together
How to easily build the largest and most advanced react applications
At the end of the course
By the end of the course, you will be able to build amazing React single page web applications.
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge for being a better React developer. You will always have up-to-date content for this course at no extra charge.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our content is created/produced as high-quality video/audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the class!
- Computer with access to the internet
- A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer
- Es6 knowledge would be beneficial but not required
- Desire to learn React
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
What you will learn
- This is the full React JS course. You will learn React JS, Redux, Hooks and Context
- This course is the best way to learn complete React JS
- You will learn React JS with hands-on examples
- Dive in React JS
- Learn how to create Single Page Web Application with React JS
- Learn components, props, states and component life cycle methods in React JS
- Create reusable React Components
- Learn sending request to an API and fetch data
- User Inputs, Forms and Events in React
- Routing with React Router
- Learn to create multi-page web app with react-router-dom
- Manage the data of our application with the Redux library
- We will learn how to perform asynchronous operations with Redux thunk
- Create context with class-based component
- Learn to consume context with Context Consumer
- Learn how to consume context with static contextType
- How to manipulate context data in class-based components
- Learn the most important hook functions like, useState, useEffect, useReducer and useContext
- Learn how powerfull when we use Context and Hooks together
- Learn how to easily build the largest and most advanced React applications
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- Beginner who wants to be React developer
- Anyone who wants to become an React Developer
- Anyone who wants to build amazing React single page web applications
- For those who want to learn React Hooks
- Anyone who wants to learn React Js and its modern face Hooks & Context
- Students who want to learn how to build fast single page web apps
- For those who want to learn React Context API
- Anyone interested in learning an extremely popular technology used by leading tech companies like Facebook, Instagram and Netflix
- Anyone who wants to learn today's most popular front-end architectures and take their Web development skills to the next level and learn a future-oriented technology
- Who wants to learn React-Router, React-Portals and Redux
- Anyone planning a job transformation and wants to become a React developer
- Also, if you are looking to move in React-Native App development, it would be great for starting with React Js. Once you are familiar with concepts like JSX, props and states, same concepts are applied in React Native too. And moving into React Native would be so easy