Welcome to React Native From Scratch with Hooks and Context course.
Do you wanna learn coding techniques to make efficient development with React?
Do you want to learn to build fast, user-friendly web apps with React? Then you are at the right place.
React-Native is a library developed by the React team and it is widely used to create mobile applications for both Android and IOS. You do not need to learn Java, Android, Swift, Objective-C, or anything of that. React is all you need to create awesome mobile apps that work on both Android and iOS.
In the course, we are going to tell you what dependencies you need to install and how in detail, to be able to create mobile apps on both MAC and Windows. We are going to use free tools and platforms so you don't have to buy any tool or app. You are going to learn how to run an Android and IOS simulator on your MAC or Windows computer.
Later on the course, we are going to learn the basics of React and React Navigation. JSX, 'props system' and 'state system' are going to be crystal clear for you at the end of the course. You are going to learn the latest React features "Hooks and Context" system.
We are going to create two nice looking app, will guide you to learn "Hooks and Context" in a very detailed way. You are going to learn how to use "state" in functional components with the "Hooks" system and with "Context API" you won't need any third-party package to manage the Application state.
We tried to tell all complex topics in very detail on the course. We used some diagrams to tell some important topics and created a nice-looking mobile application.
At the end of the course;
Basics of React, React-Native, React-Navigation libraries
How to send an HTTP request from a mobile application
How to use flex-box system
How to create reusable components
To reach another app on the device from our app
Creating your own mobile app both with react-native-cli and expo-cli
Creating Context with Class Based and Functional Components
How to Consume Context in Class Based and Functional Components
How to Use Multiple Context in one single component
Hooks Functions(useState, useEffect, useReducer, useContext...)
Creating Reducer and
Using Reducer is going to be clear for you.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers' expertise.
No prior knowledge is needed!
It doesn't need any prior knowledge to learn it and the React is easy to understand for the beginners.
This course starts with very basics. First, you will learn how to install the tools, some terminology. Then the show will start and you will learn everything with hands-on practices. I'll also teach you the best practices and shortcuts.
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
By the end of the course, you’ll have a firm understanding of the React and valuable insights on how things work under the hood and you'll also be very confident in the basics of coding and game development, and hungry to learn more. The good news is since the Free and popular tools are used you don’t need to buy any tool or application.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now to our React Native From Scratch with Hooks and Context course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- No prior React and React-Native knowledge
- Basic ES6 knowledge would be beneficial but not required
- A computer with access to the internet
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
What you will learn
- Set up virtual environment to be able to practice
- Install React-Native dependencies for both MAC and Windows
- Run Android and IOS simulator on computer
- Expo installation
- Run Expo App on Mobile Device
- JSX syntax and expressions
- ES6 syntax
- See the content on the simulator
- Styling with React-Native and flex-box rules
- Send an HTTP request to a remote API
- State and Props systems
- Reusable components
- Reach another app on the phone from the React-Native app
- Introduction of Hooks&Context
- Create Context with Class Based and Functional Components
- How to Consume Context in Class Based and Functional Components
- How to Use Multiple Context
- Hooks Functions (useState, useEffect, useReducer, useContext...)
- How to Create Reducer
- How to Use Reducer
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- Programmers who want to learn React, React-Native and Hooks and Context
- Anyone who wants to create mobile applications for both Android and IOS
- Anyone who wants to create mobile applications with both react-native-cli and Expo-cli
- Anyone who wants to learn latest React features "Hooks and Context" system