Welcome to my Oracle 12C Release 2 Backup and Recovery Using RMAN course.
Recovery Manager (RMAN) is an Oracle Database client that performs backup and recovery tasks on your databases and automates the administration of your backup strategies. It greatly simplifies backing up, restoring, and recovering database files.
RMAN also reduces the administration work associated with your backup strategy. RMAN keeps an extensive record of metadata about backups, archived logs, and its own activities, known as the RMAN repository. In restore operations, RMAN can use this information to eliminate the need for you to identify backup files for use in restores in most situations. You can also generate reports of backup activity using the information in the repository.
Through my Oracle 12C Release 2 Backup and Recovery Using RMAN course, you’ll learn everything for using RMAN to manage backup and recovery activities on Oracle databases. After every concepts lecture, you will have a chance to implement a hands-on practical exercise.
This course starts with very basics. First, you will learn how to install the tools. Then the show will start and we will start with introducing the Oracle RMAN architecture, this course will take you all away from performing basic database backup up to implementing advanced backup options on the produced backups. In my RMAN course, you will learn everything with hands-on practices. I'll also teach you the best practices and shortcuts.
At the end of the course;
Backup and recovery concepts in Oracle
Setting up the laboratory environment
Creating and managing the recovery catalog
Using flashback Technologies in Oracle
Backing up the database
Reporting on RMAN operations.
Managing RMAN backups
Using Data Recovery Advisor of Oracle
Restoring and recovering database and database objects.
The point-in-time recovery concept in Oracle will be crystal clear for you.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers' expertise.
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
By the end of the course, you’ll have a firm understanding of the Using RMAN and valuable insights on how things work under the hood and you'll also be very confident, and hungry to learn more.u
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Dive in now to our Oracle 12C Release 2 Backup and Recovery Using RMAN course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- 12 GB memory
- 60 GB of free disk space
- A computer with access to the internet
- Basic Computer Knowledge with (Win7/8/10)
- Familiarity with Linux operating system would be beneficial but not required
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
What you will learn
- Backup and recovery concepts in Oracle
- Setting up the laboratory environment
- Creating and managing recovery catalog
- Using flashback Technologies in Oracle
- Backing up the database
- Reporting on RMAN operations
- Managing RMAN backups
- Using Data Recovery Advisor of Oracle
- Restoring and recovering database and database objects
- Point-in-time recovery concept in Oracle
- Perform all common recovery scenarios
- Perform backups using RMAN
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- Anyone who is Oracle Database beginner but wants to become expert
- DBA`s who are looking to sharpen their skills to the expert level
- DBA`s that manage other RDBMS and want to immigrate Oracle
- Anyone who wants to become seasoned DBA
- Anyone who wants to become an Oracle DBA at a big company