Welcome to the "Oracle 12C RAC Administration and Backup and Recovery RMAN" online course.
Are you DBA who is managing other RDBMS and want to immigrate to Oracle?
Do you want to become an Oracle DBA at an international company?
Do you want to learn how to perform backup and recovery activities using RMAN?
If you think so, you are at the right place.
This time I’ve designed for you the "Oracle 12C RAC Administration and Backup and Recovery RMAN” straight-forward course for the Oracle Database. In the course, you will have a down-to-earth way explanations with hands-on examples. With my course, you will learn Oracle RAC and Backup and Recovery step-by-step. I made all the lectures simple and easy with real-life examples.
This course is expertly designed to teach everyone from complete beginners, right through to professionals ( as a refresher).
In this course you will learn;
What is RAC ( Real Application Cluster )
Installing Oracle Virtualbox
Setting Up Oracle Enterprise Linux
Installing Oracle Software
Creating Virtual Machines
Installing Oracle RAC Database to VMs
Installing Grid Infrastructure, Database Software and Creating Database
Administer Database Instances and Cluster Databases
Oracle RAC One Node
How to Convert RAC Database to RAC One Node
Design and Deployment Techniques
Cloning Oracle RAC
Managing backup, and restoring cluster database
Add and Delete Node From Cluster
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers' expertise.
This course will take you from a beginner to a more experienced level.
If you are a DBA or familiar to the Oracle Database / Oracle SQL or if you want to become an Oracle DBA at an international company or if you are a DBA that manages other RDBMS and wants to immigrate the Oracle or you are already in the field and active RAC user but you just need a refresher or learn how to perform backup and recovery activities using RMAN, you are also in the right place. You will learn step by step with hands-on examples.
Oracle is a unique technology that provides high availability and scalability for all application types. It prevents the server from being a single point of failure. But DBAs also should aware of the recent development and it’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, Oracle updates its system, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge. With this course, you will always have a chance to follow the latest trends.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our content is created/produced as high-quality video/audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
· Seeing clearly
· Hearing clearly
· Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- 12 GB memory
- 100 GB of free disk space
- A computer with access to the internet
- Basic Computer Knowledge with (Win7/8/10)
- Familiarity with Linux operating system would be beneficial but not required
What you will learn
- Meet with Oracle RAC
- Install Oracle Virtualbox
- Setting Up Oracle Enterprise Linux
- Install Oracle Software
- Create Virtual Machines
- Install Oracle RAC Database to Virtual Machines
- What is Real Application Cluster?
- Install Grid Infrastructure, Database Software and Create database
- Administer Database Instances and Cluster Databases
- Learn about Oracle RAC One Node
- To convert RAC database to RAC One Node and administer it
- Workload Management
- Monitoring performance
- Design and Deployment Techniques
- Cloning Oracle RAC
- Manage backup, and restore cluster database
- Add and Delete Node from Cluster
- Backup and recovery concepts in Oracle
- Reporting on RMAN operations
- Managing RMAN backups
- Using Data Recovery Advisor of Oracle
- Restoring and recovering database and database objects
- Point-in-time recovery concept in Oracle
- Perform all common recovery scenarios
- Perform backups using RMAN
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- DBA`s who are looking to sharpen their skills to the expert level
- Anyone who is Oracle Database beginner but wants to become expert
- Anyone who wants to become an Oracle DBA at a big company
- DBAs that manage other RDBMS and want to immigrate Oracle
- DBA`s that manage other RDBMS and want to immigrate Oracle