Welcome to Full Stack Xamarin with C# for Beginners to Build Apps course
Do you want to learn C# but have no experience at all.
This Full Stack Xamarin with C# for Beginners to Build Apps course is the perfect place for you to start. In this course, we designed C# .NET course to give you everything you need to become productive with C#.
Code with C# today!
After learning about C#, you will be able to easily make your own applications with Xamarin.
The best course is right in front of your eyes. This is the most complete course that teaches you how to build Native Cross-Platform Apps with C# Codes.
In this course, we will develop cross-platform apps with Xamarin Forms. You do not need to learn Java, Kotlin, Objective-C, Swift, or anything of that. All you need to know is C #, and you will learn it in this course.
No prior knowledge is needed!
Enroll and master fundamentals of C# and programming with .NET framework, because you'll have lots of options waiting in front of you. Either choose to build mobile apps or you can make a job transition and work as a web developer. We want you to know that when you know the fundamentals well, switching to different technology stacks is easier.
That`s why you are at a great place to start with C#.
All my students will have a chance to learn not only the whats but also learn the whys and hows.
What you will learn?
C# Programming and Features of C#
Visual Studio IDE
Primitive Types and Non-Primitive Types
Flow Control Expressions
Arrays and Lists
Error Handling and Debugging
Writing to File
Installing Visual Studio and Xamarin libraries
Creating a custom Emulator
Running project on the Emulator
Developing native mobile apps for Android, iOS and UWP
Building user-interfaces with XAML and C# code
Using Xamarin Forms Previewer
Managing NuGet packages
Creating pages and navigation between them
Adding and using elements
Designing with Layouts
TableView and Cells
ListView and data binding basic
Getting platform-specific functions with Dependency Service
Using native controls with Custom Renderers
By registering the course you will have lifetime access the all resources, practice videos, and will be able to ask questions about related topics whenever you want.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers' expertise.
This course starts with very basics. First, you will learn how to install the tools, some terminology. Then the show will start and you will learn everything with hands-on practices. I'll also teach you the best practices and shortcuts.
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
By the end of the course, you’ll have a firm understanding of the Xamarin and valuable insights on how things work under the hood and you'll also be very confident in the basics of coding and game development, and hungry to learn more. The good news is since the Free and popular tools are used you don’t need to buy any tool or application.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- No prior knowledge of C# and xamarin is required
- A computer for installing all the free software (xamarin, xamarin forms, c# (c sharp programming) and tools needed to practice
- Free software and tools used during the full stack xamarin with c# course
- Desire to build app with xamarin and c#
- Desire to learn C# and Xamarin
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- LIFETIME ACCESS, course updates, new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device
What you will learn
- Fundamentals of C# (C sharp programming)
- Fundamentals of C# (C sharp programming) and .NET Framework
- Learn C#(c sharp programming) by coding
- Installation of Visual Studio
- Work with classes, structs, arrays, xamarin forms
- Debug C#(C sharp programming) applications
- Build Native Cross-Platform Apps with Xamarin
- Build Native Cross-Platform Apps with Xamarin Forms
- Use free tools and platforms for Xamarin and Visual Studio
- Use Xamarin Forms Previewer
- This course also has an excellent combo of Web APIs with ASP Net.
- I've even made my own REST API and consumed it in my cross-platform Xamarin Forms application.
- The Xamarin Mobile Platform lets you write code once in C# and then compile that code to run natively on Android, iOS, and Windows.
- Xamarin, xamarin forms, xamarin android ios app development
- Thanks to the .NET framework, C# has many advantages over C++. C# is a refined and modernized version of C++. C++ was developed to bring object-orientation to C
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- Newbies or students looking for a refresher on the basics of C# and .NET
- People who wants to learn C# and Xamarin
- People who wants to learn Visual Studio
- People who want to learn game development & design with xamarin with c#
- People who wants develop their own game ( and game development fundamentals)
- Anyone who wants learn to build native mobile apps with Xamarin for Android, iOS and Windows
- Those who wants to start learning Xamarin from scratch and move forward
- An absolutely amazing course it was! I've got a very good idea of how to make a real-world application with the help of Xamarin Forms.
- People who want to build a app with full stack xamarin with c# for beginners
- People who want to learn xamarin forms