Welcome to the "Oracle 12C R2 RAC Administration and Data Guard for 12C R2" online course.
Are you a junior Oracle DBA?
Are you DBA who is managing other RDBMS and want to immigrate to Oracle?
Do you want to become an Oracle DBA at an international company?
Do you want to learn Oracle Database Data Guard Administration for Oracle 12C R2?
Do you want to manage the Data Guard environment?
Do you want to learn the practical side of Oracle Data Guard Administration?
Do you want to become a seasoned DBA?
If you think so, you are at the right place.
This time I’ve designed for you "Oracle 12C R2 RAC Administration and Data Guard for 12C R2” straight-forward course for the Oracle Database 12C Release 2 (12.2). In the course, you will have a down-to-earth way explanations with hands-on examples. With my course, you will learn Oracle Database step-by-step. I made this course simple and easy with real-life examples.
This course is expertly designed to teach everyone from complete beginners, right through to professionals ( as a refresher).
In the course, you will have a down-to-earth way explanations with hands-on examples on Oracle 12C Release 2 RAC and Oracle Data Guard 12C R2. During the course, we focus more on the practical side of Oracle Database. All my students will have a chance to learn not only the whats but also learn the whys and hows.
In this course you will learn;
What is RAC ( Real Application Cluster )
Installing Oracle Virtualbox
Setting Up Oracle Enterprise Linux
Installing Oracle Software
Creating Virtual Machines
Installing Oracle RAC Database to VMs
Installing Grid Infrastructure, Database Software and Creating Database
Installing Database Software and Creating Database
Creating Physical Standby Database
Managing Physical Standby Database
Administer Database Instances and Cluster Databases
Oracle RAC One Node
How to Convert RAC Database to RAC One Node
Design and Deployment Techniques
Cloning Oracle RAC
Add and Delete Node From Cluster
Managing backup, and restoring cluster database
Basic usage of Data Guard Broker Utility
Creating and managing snapshot databases
Switchover and failover operations on physical standby database via both SQLPlus and Data Guard Broker
Creating Far Sync Instance
Configuring primary and standby databases for far sync instance
Creating Logical Standby database
Managing Logical Standby database
Switchover and failover operations on logical standby database via both SQLPlus and Data Guard Broker
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers' expertise.
This course will take you from a beginner to a more experienced level.
If you are a DBA or familiar to the Oracle Database / Oracle SQL or if you want to become an Oracle DBA at an international company or
you are a DBA that manage other RDBMS and want to immigrate Oracle or you are already in the field and active RAC user but you just need a refresher, you are also in the right place. You will learn step by step with hands-on examples.
Oracle RAC is a unique technology that provides high availability and scalability for all application types. It prevents the server from being a single point of failure. But DBAs also should aware of the recent development and it’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, Oracle updates its system, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge. With this course, you will always have a chance to follow the latest trends.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our content is created/produced as high-quality video/audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- At least 12 GB memory, 120 GB of free disk space and internet connection
- Basic Computer Use Knowledge with (Win7/8/10)
- Basic Oracle Database knowledge
- Familiarity with Linux operating system
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
What you will learn
- Meet with Oracle RAC
- Install Oracle Virtualbox
- Setting Up Oracle Enterprise Linux
- Setting Up Oracle Enterprise Linux
- Create Virtual Machines
- Install Oracle RAC Database to Virtual Machines
- What is Real Application Cluster?
- Install Grid Infrastructure, Database Software and Create database
- Administer Database Instances and Cluster Databases
- Learn about Oracle RAC One Node
- To convert RAC database to RAC One Node and administer it
- Workload Management
- Monitoring performance
- Design and Deployment Techniques
- Creating Physical Standby Database
- Managing Physical Standby Database
- Basic Usage of Data Guard Broker Utility
- Creating and Managing Snapshot Databases
- Switchover and Failover Operations on Physical Standby Database via both SQLPlus and Data Guard Broker
- Creating Far Sync Instance
- Switchover & Failover Operations on Logical Standby Database via both SQLPlus and Data Guard Broker
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- DBA`s who are looking to sharpen their skills to the expert level
- Anyone who is Oracle Database beginner but wants to become expert
- Anyone who wants to become a DBA
- Anyone who wants to become an Oracle DBA at a big company
- DBAs that manage other RDBMS and want to immigrate Oracle