Welcome to the HTML, CSS & Python Django for Full Stack Web Development course.
We will take you from beginner to advance level. This course will be your gateway to learn web design with HTML5, CSS3, and Python Django with a step-by-step approach.
We can assure you that only this course will enough for you to learn HTML and CSS from scratch to intermediate and you will learn Django development step-by-step with hands-on demonstrations.
To be able to benefit from this course, all you need is a basic understanding of Python. If you don’t have experience with Python or you are totally new, we will start with the basics of Python. Before starting Django we will simply comprehend Python Package Managing ( PIP ) tools and virtual environments. Finally, we are going to start Django models, databases, URLs, views, migrations, authentication, cache, and so on
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language, which is the biggest markup language used to display web pages on the Internet. In other words, web pages are composed of HTML, which is used to display text, images, or other resources through a web browser.
HTML is the basic building block of the web and actually isn’t a technical programming language. It is responsible for the structure of the website.
Django is an interesting framework for developers because it provides the infrastructure required for database-driven websites that have user authentication, content administration, contact forms and more. Instead of creating all of these features from scratch, you can use the Django framework that is already built so you can focus your time on developing your web app instead.
In this course, we will start with HTML, which is the basis of web development and then we will continue to learn CSS.
This course will take you from a beginner to a more experienced level. You will learn HTML5 and CSS3 step by step with hands-on examples.
In this course you will learn;
To create static HTML sites,
To create a beautiful, responsive landing page for anyone,
You will learn to use basic tags which are used commonly,
You will be able to prepare lists in different formats,
The difference in usage between block-level and inline elements in HTML,
The uses of HTML table, and by learning this you will be able to create different designs of your own,
To able to create commonly used user login and registration pages by learning the form structure,
And improve your knowledge step by step by learning the basics of CSS
To place pages in the easiest way by talking about all layout models in CSS.
To prepare web pages with Grid CSS and Flexbox features.
Learn modeling your domain and code classes with Django
Basic Commands for Mac
Understand Django basics like Models, HTTP, Processes
Learn how to do Django Migrations with codes
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned instructors' expertise.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now HTML, CSS & Python Django for the Full Stack Web Development course.
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- No prior HTML, CSS, Pytthon Django, Full stack web development knowledge needed
- This course will take you from scratch to the advanced level
- Desire to learn HTML, CSS and Python Django
- A computer with an internet connection
- Free software and tools used during the course
- Desire to learn HTML CSS and Python Django
- Desire to learn Full Stack Web Development, Python Django
- Desire to learn Web Development, Full stack web development, Python web development
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
What you will learn
- You will have a basic understanding of HTML, CSS, Python Django, Full Stack Web Development
- We will improve our knowledge step by step by learning the basics of CSS
- We will learn to place pages in the easiest way by talking about all layout models in CSS
- Create a beautiful, responsive landing page for any one
- It will be much easier to prepare web pages with Grid CSS and Flexbox features
- You will be able to create commonly used user login and registration pages by learning the form structure.
- Learn how to setting up Python, PostgreSQL, Visual Studio Code, Postgres App, PgAdmin on Mac
- Understand how to use Python and Django Framework
- Learn Python Package Managing ( PIP ) Tool and Virtual Environments
- Learn modeling your domain and code classes with Django
- Understand Django basics like Models, HTTP, Processes
- Learn Django Templates basics and configurations
- Learn how to do Django Migrations with codes
- Each aspect of creating websites and applications entails a unique set of skills. Udemy offers a host of courses to bring you up to speed on modern front-end
- What is web development? Web development is a broad description of the tasks and technologies that go into creating a website.
- What are the steps to becoming a web developer? Some web developers will obtain a degree or certification in the field. However, most jobs don't require
- How long does it take to become a web developer? The answer to this question will depend on you.
- What is the difference between front-end, back-end, and full-stack web development? Frontend web developers write client-side code.
- What is Python? Python is a general-purpose, object-oriented, high-level programming language.
- Python vs. R: what is the Difference? Python and R are two of today's most popular programming tools. When deciding between Python and R, you need to think
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- If you want to learn HTML 5 and CSS 3 the first step in web development, completely and easily, you are at the right place.
- For those who want a great start guide to Django, python django
- Python developers want to enter Web Development with Django
- If you want to building your own website, you should enroll
- People who are willing to make a career in the Web Development
- People who want to learn Django
- People who want to learn full stack web development, python django