Welcome to Full Stack Web Development HTML, CSS ,Bootstrap and React JS course.
This course will be your gateway to learn web design with a step-by-step approach. We can assure you that only this course will enough for you to learn web development from scratch to intermediate.
This course will take you from a complete beginner to a master in hours! By the way, you do not need to know any thing for this course.
We'll be moving rapidly to give you the quickest, yet most thorough website building experience.
In this course, we have created a completely custom HTML learning environment for the first few sections of this course. Each lecture has an HTML page associated with it and has a start state.
With this course, you will improve your Bootstrap experience with HTML5 and CSS3 codes
This course will take you from a beginner to a more experienced level. You will learn HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 4 and React JS step by step with hands-on examples. And then you will be confident in using React JS, and if you ever get stuck, we will be there to help.
Learn by doing!
So we have made this course as simple as possible in order to take you through step by step so you can feel confident and get a truly good understanding of how to utilize ReactJS. In this course, we will be teaching React by creating various projects.
In this course you will learn;
Learn to use the latest HTML5 and CSS3 to add unique styling to Bootstrap
Learn and create amazing high-quality Bootstrap 4 themes and UIs from scratch
Master every single Bootstrap component
Learn to compile Sass in the easiest way possible using a GUI
Get a crash course of the Bootstrap Grid System with the theme layout
Learn how to add Website Scrolling Animation to any Bootstrap Component or HTML Element
We will start with local installation and react basics. After that, we will create 5 projects.
Project 1 – Learn, create react app and Jsx with ‘first-app’
Project 2 – Learn React props system with ‘blog-posts’ app
Project 3 – Learn react components, state, lifecycle methods, async operations, and much more... with the ‘hemisphere’ app
Project 4 – Handling event handlers, fetching data from an outside API, and showing list of records with ‘image-list’ app
Project 5 - Routing with React Router and using React Portals to render children outside the DOM hierarchy with the ‘react-router’ app
No prior knowledge is needed!
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy's seasoned instructors' expertise.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now Full Stack Web Development HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and React JS course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- You will be learning from scratch to all levels as aweb developer, front end web developer
- This course will take you from scratch to the advanced level
- Computer with access to the internet
- Desire to learn web developer, front end web developer, full stack web developer
- Desire to learn React Js
- Desire to learn React Js with bootstrap, html, css
- Desire to learn React Js, react, bootstrap, html, css
- Desire to learn full stack web development HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, and React JS
- Desire to become a web developer with react, or react js
- Desire to learn react with redux, hooks and context
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
What you will learn
- Learn to use the latest HTML5 and CSS3 to add unique styling to Bootstrap
- Learn Bootstrap 4 and UIs from scratch
- This course is the best way to learn React JS or React
- Learn how to build single page applications with React JS
- Learn and create amazing high quality Bootstrap 4 themes and UIs from scratch
- Learn to compile Sass in the easiest way possible using a GUI
- Get a crash course of the Bootstrap Grid System with the theme layout
- We will improve our knowledge step by step by learning the basics of CSS
- It will be much easier to prepare web pages with Grid CSS and Flexbox features
- You will learn to use basic tags which are used commonly in html css react, react bootstrap
- You will be able to prepare lists in different formats in React js, React, bootstrap, html css
- You will be able to create commonly used user login and registration pages by learning the form structure.
- In the developing world, we will talk about all the details about web design compatible with different screens.
- Learn components, props, states and component life cycle methods in React JS
- Create reusable React Components
- Learn to connect to an external API in React
- Using React Portals to render Children Outside the DOM Hierarchy
- Each aspect of creating websites and applications entails a unique set of skills.
- This course has taught me so much! Before, I hardly even knew how to run an HTML file.
- Now, I can create a fully functioning Nodejs server responding to HTTP requests!
- The world of web development is as wide as the internet itself.
- Web development is a broad description of the tasks and technologies that go into creating a website.
- It can be as simple as making a static text-based website or as elaborate as developing an interactive dynamic website.
- You can break web development into two different categories: frontend (client-side) and backend (server-side). Frontend code executes on the user's computer.
- Backend code runs on the server — this commonly includes communicating with a database and often involves languages like Python, Ruby, Java, or PHP.
- Web development does not necessarily include the design process — it focuses on code.
- A web designer builds wireframes to mockup their vision for a website and then shares that with a developer.
- The developer is responsible for writing the code that implements the design.
- Some web developers will obtain a degree or certification in the field.
- You need these three essential elements to create a modern website and work as a frontend web developer.
- Whether you’re interested in adding React to your existing dev skillset, or you want to develop full-stack web apps by using tools like NodeJS, Redux, and Mongo
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- If you want to learn HTML 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap 4 and React JS the first step in web development, completely and easily, you are at the right place.
- People who are willing to make a career in the Web Development
- If you want to building your own website, you should enroll
- Anyone who wants to become an React Developer
- Students who want to learn how to build fast single page web apps
- Anyone interested in learning an extremely popular technology used by leading tech companies like Facebook, Instagram and Netflix
- Also, if you are looking to move in React-Native App development, it would be great for starting with React Js. Once you are familiar with concepts like JSX, props and states, same concepts are applied in React Native too. And moving into React Native would be so easy
- Anyone planning a job transformation and wants to become a React developer
- Anyone who want to learn web development, full stack web development, front end web development
- Anyone who want to learn web development, fullstack web development with react, react js, html, css
- Anyone who want to learn fullstack web development with html css bootstrap 4, bootstrap 5, hmtl, css
- Anyone who want to become website developer, webdesigner, web app developer, frontend webdeveloper