Welcome to Web Development with Bootstrap, Python & Django course.
This course will be your gateway to learn web design with blank HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap files with a step-by-step approach. We can assure you that only this course will enough for you to learn web development from scratch to intermediate. Then you will learn Python Programming step-by-step.
I made Python 3 programming simple and easy with exercises, challenges, and lots of real-life examples. Then we will continue with the Django framework for developers because it provides the infrastructure required for database-driven websites that have user authentication, content administration, contact forms, and more. Instead of creating all of these features from scratch, you can use the Django framework that is already built so you can focus your time on developing your web app instead.
We'll be moving rapidly to give you the quickest, yet most thorough web development experience.
In this course, we have created a completely custom HTML learning environment for the first few sections of this course. Each lecture has an HTML page associated with it and has a start state. As we move along through the lectures, you code along with us while learning all that Bootstrap 4 offers including helpers/utilities, components, widgets, grid, and more.
What you will learn?
In this course, we will start from the very beginning and go all the way to programming with hands-on examples. We will first learn how to set up a lab and install needed software on your machine. Then during the course, you will learn;
Learn to use the latest HTML5 and CSS3 to add unique styling to Bootstrap
Learn and create amazing high-quality Bootstrap 4 themes and UIs from scratch
Master every single Bootstrap component
Learn to compile Sass in the easiest way possible using a GUI
Get a crash course of the Bootstrap Grid System with the theme layout
Learn how to add Website Scrolling Animation to any Bootstrap Component or HTML Element
Variables, Data types, Numbers, Strings
Conditionals and Loops
Functions and modules
Lists, Dictionaries, and Tuples
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned instructors' expertise.
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, all programming languages updates its system, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge. With this course, you will always have a chance to follow the latest trends.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now Web Development with Bootstrap, Python & Django course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- No prior Bootstrap, HTML CSS knowledge needed
- No prior knowledge of Python is required
- Desire to learn Python Django
- This course will take you from scratch to the advanced level
- Computer with access to the internet
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- LIFETIME ACCESS, course updates, new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device
What you will learn
- Learn to use the latest HTML5 and CSS3 to add unique styling to Bootstrap
- Learn and create amazing high quality Bootstrap 4 themes and UIs from scratch
- Start learning from scratch and learn about every Python 3 topic with hands-on examples
- Learn how to setting up Python, PostgreSQL, Visual Studio Code, Postgres App, PgAdmin on Mac
- Get a crash course of the Bootstrap Grid System with the theme layout
- We will improve our knowledge step by step by learning the basics of CSS
- Create a beautiful, responsive landing page for any one
- Learn the difference in usage between block level and inline elements in HTML
- Free software and tools used during the course
- You will be able to work with Python functions, namespaces and modules
- Apply the Python knowledge you get from this course in coding exercises, real-life scenarios
- Understand how to use Python and Django Framework
- Understand Django basics like Models, HTTP, Processes
- Learn Django Templates basics and configurations
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- If you want to learn HTML 5 and CSS 3, Bootstrap 4 the first step in web development, completely and easily, you are at the right place.
- Anyone who plans a career as a Python developer
- For those who want a great start guide to Django
- People who are willing to make a career in the Web Development
- If you want to building your own website, you should enroll