Welcome to Python Numpy: Machine Learning & Data Science Course
In both cases, you are at the right place! The number of companies and enterprises using Python is increasing day by day. The world we are in is experiencing the age of informatics. Python and its Numpy library will be the right choice for you to take part in this world and create your own opportunities,
Numpy is a library for the Python programming language, adding support for large, multi-dimensional arrays and matrices, along with a large collection of high-level mathematical functions to operate on these arrays. Moreover, Numpy forms the foundation of the Machine Learning stack.
NumPy aims to provide an array object that is up to 50x faster than traditional Python lists. The array object in NumPy is called ndarray , it provides a lot of supporting functions that make working with ndarray very easy. Arrays are very frequently used in data science, where speed and resources are very important.
In this course, we will open the door of the Data Science world and will move deeper. You will learn the fundamentals of Python and its beautiful library Numpy step by step with hands-on examples. Most importantly in Data Science, you should know how to use effectively the Numpy library. Because this library is limitless.
Throughout the course, we will teach you how to use the Python in Linear Algebra, and Neural Network concept, and use powerful machine learning algorithms and we will also do a variety of exercises to reinforce what we have learned in this Machine Learning with NumPy and Python Data Science course.
In this course you will learn;
How to use Anaconda and Jupyter notebook,
Fundamentals of Python
Datatypes in Python,
Lots of datatype operators, methods and how to use them,
Conditional concept, if statements
The logic of Loops and control statements
Functions and how to use them
How to use modules and create your own modules
Data science and Data literacy concepts
Fundamentals of Numpy for Data manipulation such as
Numpy arrays and their features
How to do indexing and slicing on Arrays
Using numpy in Neural Network
And we will do many exercises. Finally, we will also do a neural network project with Numpy.
Why would you want to take this course?
We have prepared this course in the simplest way for beginners and have prepared many different exercises to help them understand better.
No prior knowledge is needed!
In this course, you need no previous knowledge about Python or Numpy.
This course will take you from a beginner to a more experienced level.
If you are new to data science or have no idea about what data science is, no problem, you will learn anything from scratch you need to start data science.
If you are a software developer or familiar with other programming languages and you want to start a new world, you are also in the right place. You will learn step by step with hands-on examples.
You'll also get:
· Lifetime Access to The Course
· Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
· Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now Machine Learning with NumPy and Python Data Science course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- No prior knowledge of Numpy is required
- Free software and tools used during the course
- Basic computer knowledge
- Desire to learn Python and Numpy library
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- Desire to learn data science
- Desire to learn Python
- Desire to work on machine learning
- Desire to learn python machine learning a-z
What you will learn
- Fundamentals of Numpy Library and a little bit more
- Installation of Anaconda and how to use
- Using Jupyter notebook
- Learn Fundamentals of Python for effectively using Numpy Library
- Numpy arrays
- Numpy functions
- Linear Algebra
- Most importantly you will learn the Mathematics beyond the Neural Network
- Also, why you should learn Python and Numpy Library
- The most important aspect of Numpy arrays is that they are optimized for speed. We’re going to do a demo where I prove to you that using a Numpy.
- You will learn how to use the Python in Linear Algebra, and Neural Network concept, and use powerful machine learning algorithms
- OAK offers highly-rated data science courses that will help you learn how to visualize and respond to new data, as well as develop innovative new technologies
- Whether you’re interested in machine learning, data mining, or data analysis, Udemy has a course for you.
- Data science is everywhere. Better data science practices are allowing corporations to cut unnecessary costs, automate computing, and analyze markets.
- Data science is the key to getting ahead in a competitive global climate.
- Data science uses algorithms to understand raw data. The main difference between data science and traditional data analysis is its focus on prediction.
- Data Scientists use machine learning to discover hidden patterns in large amounts of raw data to shed light on real problems.
- Python is the most popular programming language for data science. It is a universal language that has a lot of libraries available.
- Data science requires lifelong learning, so you will never really finish learning.
- It is possible to learn data science on your own, as long as you stay focused and motivated. Luckily, there are a lot of online courses and boot camps available
- Some people believe that it is possible to become a data scientist without knowing how to code, but others disagree.
- A data scientist requires many skills. They need a strong understanding of statistical analysis and mathematics, which are essential pillars of data science.
- The demand for data scientists is growing. We do not just have data scientists; we have data engineers, data administrators, and analytics managers.
- Numpy python
- machine learning data science course
- machine learning python
- Data analysis, numpy python
- Data analysis with pandas and python
- Machine learning a-z
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- Anyone who wants to learn Numpy
- Anyone who want to use effectively linear algebra,
- Software developer whom want to learn the Neural Network’s math,
- Data scientist whom want to use effectively Numpy array
- Anyone interested in data sciences
- Anyone who plans a career in data scientist,
- Anyone eager to learn python with no coding background
- Anyone who is particularly interested in big data, machine learning
- Anyone eager to learn Python with no coding background
- Anyone who wants to learn Numpy