Welcome to the "Complete Git and Github Beginner to Expert" online course.
This course is designed to be a comprehensive approach to Git and Github, no prior knowledge or experience is required. At the end of this course you will have hands-on experience with Git and Github.
In this course, we walk through all the commands needed to start a new project managed by Git and Github, all the way through making commits, including common file operations like moving and deleting files. We also cover how to exclude the wrong files from accidentally being committed and how to review your repository's history, merging branches and collaborating a project.
You will learn everything you need to know about Git & Github.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers' expertise.
This course will take you from a beginner to a more experienced level.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our content is created/produced as high-quality video/audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to install software on your computer
- Github account Admin rights required for software installation
What you will learn
- Learn the key concepts of the Git
- Learn the entire Git workflow
- Learn create branches, resolve conflicts, undoing things etc.
- Create and fork repositories on GitHub and push changes back after locally
- Learn how to collaborate a github project
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- Anyone interested in using Version Control system
- Software engineers, developers, programmers new to Git and GitHub
- This course is for anyone who is in the software industry.