Welcome to the Full Oracle Database Administration with RAC course.
We prepared this course of Oracle Database which includes not only database administration but also RAC (Real Application Clusters). While preparing the course, we first covered the basic issues of database management. Then you will find a detailed explanation of Backup and Recovery concepts in Oracle as a part of database administration.
Backup and recovery is a life-saving topic for DBAs so we tried to explain this topic as detailed as possible. Finally, you will see the administration of the RAC database system. You can run two or more servers on a database as if one server by using RAC. You will set up a two-node cluster database during the course. Then you will see many hands-on practices to administer the RAC environment.
In this course, you will learn everything with hands-on practices. I'll also teach you the best practices and shortcuts. All my students will have a chance to learn not only the whats but also learn the whys and hows.
One of the things you will learn in this course Recovery Manager (RMAN) is an Oracle Database client that performs backup and recovery tasks on your databases and automates the administration of your backup strategies. It greatly simplifies backing up, restoring, and recovering database files.
RMAN also reduces the administration work associated with your backup strategy. RMAN keeps an extensive record of metadata about backups, archived logs, and its own activities, known as the RMAN repository. In restore operations, RMAN can use this information to eliminate the need for you to identify backup files for use in restores in most situations. You can also generate reports of backup activity using the information in the repository.
Oracle is a unique technology that provides high availability and scalability for all application types. It prevents the server from being a single point of failure. But DBAs also should aware of the recent development and it’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, Oracle updates its system, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge. With this course, you will always have a chance to follow the latest trends.
In this course you will learn;
Downloading Oracle Software,
Database and RDBMS Concepts,
DML ( Data Manipulating Language ) and TCL ( Transaction Control Language ),
Restricting And Sorting Data,
Using Single-Row Functions and Customize Output,
Using Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions,
Reporting Aggregated Data Using The Group Functions,
Defining Table Joins and Displaying Data from Multiple Tables,
Using The Set Operators,
Schema Objects And Managing Schema,
Controlling User Access,
Manipulating Large Data Sets
What is RAC ( Real Application Cluster )
Installing Oracle Virtualbox
Setting Up Oracle Enterprise Linux
Installing Oracle Software
Creating Virtual Machines
Installing Oracle RAC Database to VMs
Installing Grid Infrastructure, Database Software, and Creating Database
Administer Database Instances and Cluster Databases
Oracle RAC One Node
How to Convert RAC Database to RAC One Node
Design and Deployment Techniques
Cloning Oracle RAC
Managing backup, and restoring cluster database
Add and Delete Node From Cluster
Backup and recovery concepts in Oracle
Setting up the laboratory environment
Creating and managing the recovery catalog
Using flashback Technologies in Oracle
Backing up the database
Reporting on RMAN operations.
Managing RMAN backups
Using Data Recovery Advisor of Oracle
Restoring and recovering database and database objects.
The point-in-time recovery concept in Oracle will be crystal clear for you.
Managing Physical Standby Database
Basic usage of Data Guard Broker Utility
Creating and managing snapshot databases
Switchover and failover operations on physical standby database via both SQLPlus and Data Guard Broker
Creating Far Sync Instance
Configuring primary and standby databases for far sync instance
Creating Logical Standby database
Managing Logical Standby database
Switchover and failover operations on logical standby database via both SQLPlus and Data Guard Broker
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers' expertise.
No Previous Knowledge is needed!
This course will take you from a beginner to a more experienced level.
If you are new to Oracle Database or have no idea about what a DBA does no problem, you will learn anything you need to start Oracle Database.
If you are a DBA or familiar with the Oracle Database / Oracle SQL and you just need a refresher, you are also in the right place. You will learn step by step with hands-on examples.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our content is created/produced as high-quality video/audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- At least 12 GB memory, 120 GB of free disk space and internet connection
- Basic Computer Use Knowledge with (Win7/8/10)
- Desire to learn Oracle Database
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- LIFETIME ACCESS, course updates, new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device
What you will learn
- We prepared this course of Oracle Database which includes not only database administration but also RAC (Real Application Clusters). While preparing the course, we first covered the basic issues of database management. Then you will find a detailed explanation of Backup and Recovery concepts in Oracle as a part of database administration.
- You would be able to install the necessary Oracle Software/Database
- Creating and Starting Oracle Database
- Creating A New Database User
- Database Concepts And Fundamentals
- Creating Tables
- Inserting, Updating and Deleting Data In The Table
- Retrieving Data From Table
- Retrieving Data From Table
- Filtering Result Set
- Using Ampersand Subtition To Make More Dynamic Queries
- Single Row Functions
- Reporting Aggregated Data
- Table Joins
- Using Subqueries
- Exists And Not Exists
- Using Set Operators
- What is Real Application Cluster?
- Install Grid Infrastructure, Database Software and Create database
- Administer Database Instances and Cluster Databases
- To convert RAC database to RAC One Node and administer it
- Design and Deployment Techniques
- Backup and recovery concepts in Oracle
- Setting up the laboratory environment
- Creating and managing recovery catalog
- Using flashback Technologies in Oracle
- Data Guard Administration for Oracle 12C R2
- Switchover and Failover Operations on Physical Standby Database via both SQLPlus and Data Guard Broker
- Configuring Primary and Standby Databases for far sync Instance
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- Anyone who wants to become an Oracle DBA
- Anyone who plans a career in Oracle Data Administration
- Software developers whom want to increase SQL knowledge
- Anyone who are studying Oracle 1Z0-071 Exams
- Anyone who are junior Oracle DBA's
- Anyone who are manage RDBMS and want to immigrate Oracle