Welcome to Complete MS SQL with C# course.
Are you looking for the right language to complete SQL depending on your interests, work demands, or career aspirations?
If you really want to develop real-world applications with C #, you need to support it with a database.
C# and other .Net languages can work together with most databases but most commonly pair MS SQL.
In this course, you will learn the programming language and database. The most important reason why we want to prepare this course is that other courses only cover half of the event. You can connect your C# application to data in a SQL Server database using the .NET Framework Data Provider for SQL Server. The first step in a C# application is to create an instance of the Server object and to establish its connection to an instance of Microsoft SQL Server.
Not only will you learn MS SQL, but you will also go beyond and master Backup and Recovery. Thanks to this course, you will be one step ahead in your professional life.
One of the topics we will see in our course OOP, Object-oriented programming, is the foundation of many current application developments. approaches. Interfaces and principles of object-oriented programming are crucial. It does not important whether you want to use C# to build web apps, mobile apps, games, or understanding C# classes if you want to succeed with clean coding, agile, and design patterns, you have to master OOP.
Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system developed by Microsoft which is the database we will be learning during the course. As a database server, it is a software product with the primary function of storing and retrieving data as requested by other software applications. SQL is the standard language for Relation Database System. All relational database management systems like SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access, Oracle, Sybase, and others use SQL as the standard database language. SQL is used to communicate with a database.
Backup and Recovery is very important for those who want to progress in the database. Because one of the most important roles of a database administrator is to constantly protect the integrity of the databases and maintain the ability to recover quickly in case of a failure. In light of this, it’s critically important to have a backup-and-recovery strategy in place in order to be ready for an emergency.
In this course, you will make an excellent introduction to learning C# and SQL with MS Management Studio which allows to manage database and retrieve data from the database with a graphical interface.
We are going to start to learn from the basics and step by step we will be building our knowledge.
In this course, we use interactive programming techniques; which means we will be building applications together and furthermore there will have lots of home-works to be done, of course, followed by answers. There will be lots of tips and tricks regarding beautiful and efficient coding techniques.
All my students will have a chance to learn not only the whats but also learn the whys and hows.
What you will learn?
C# Programming and Features of C#
Visual Studio IDE
Primitive Types and Non-Primitive Types
Flow Control Expressions
Arrays and Lists
Error Handling and Debugging
Writing to File
Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming
Class Structure in Detail
Windows Forms Applications
System Input Output
Tips and Tricks
How to install and setup these requirements.
You will learn the basics of SQL such as data, database, DBMS or SSMS, SQL, tables, and so on.
Retrieving data from the database with different scenarios,
You will also learn SQL transactions and transaction commands,
Schema and schema objects and
User privileges, permission commands, and roles.
What is the recovery model? What are the differences between the Full, Bulked Logged, and Simple recover model?
What is a full backup? Why does every backup have to start with a full backup?
What is a differential backup? what is it used for?
What is a transaction log backup? what does it do
How do we reinstall if the database is completely deleted?
How do we return the database to a specific time?
If you’re doing well with your SQL learning or simply want to kill two birds with one stone, picking up another programming language is a great idea. A complementary skill will only increase your programming and database abilities and your employability in the future.
Do not forget!
There are SO MANY types of database jobs you can do with SQL and C#alone, and another programming language only adds more strings to your bow.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel our seasoned developers' expertise.
No prior knowledge is needed!
It doesn't need any prior knowledge to learn it and it is easy to understand for the beginners.
This course starts with very basics. First, you will learn how to install the tools, some terminology. Then the show will start and you will learn everything with hands-on practices. I'll also teach you the best practices and shortcuts.
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
By the end of the course, you’ll have a firm understanding of the C# and SQL. You will have valuable insights on how things work under the hood and you'll also be very confident in the basics of coding and game development, and hungry to learn more. The good news is since the Free and popular tools are used you don’t need to buy any tool or application.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now.
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- No Pre-Requisites - I will explain everything about microsoft sql server with c#
- Basic computer knowledge
- Computer with access to the internet
- C# Visual Studio - You can use any version of Visual Studio
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- LIFETIME ACCESS, course updates, new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device.
What you will learn
- If you’re a fan of database learning and keen to work as a database administrator, analyst, or data scientist, starting with a solid foundational SQL course
- If you really want to develop real-world applications with C #, you need to support it with a database.
- You can connect your C# application to data in a SQL Server database using the .NET Framework Data Provider for SQL Server.
- The labs/assignments were designed perfectly to test all the knowledge which is gained in the lectures.
- C# and other .Net languages can work together with most databases but most commonly pair with MS SQL
- Learn how to connect C# to SQL
- There are SO MANY types of database jobs you can do with SQL alone, and another programming language only adds more strings to your bow.
- There are plenty of instances in which you might want to use SQL with C#, making the pairing a strong choice for students of SQL!
- Beautiful coding techniques
- Fundamentals of C#
- Conditional statements
- Create and usage of Arrays
- Create and usage of Methods
- Debug C# applications
- Apply OOP Concepts using C#
- How to use Visual Studio efficiently
- What objects, classes, fields, properties, methods and constructors are in detail
- How to use static, partial and nested classes
- How you can utilize abstract, sealed, virtual and overridden classes and members to build robust applications
- How to develop Console and Windows Forms Applications
- Start learning from scratch and learn about every MS SQL Server topic with examples
- Learn SQL basics with SSMS (SQL Server Management Studio)
- Use SQL commands to filter, sort and manipulate strings, dates numerical data from different sources
- Retrieving data from database with different scenarios
- You will also learn SQL transactions and transaction commands
- How to make very simply a BACKUP and a RESTORE
- Discuss the BACKUP LOGS and DIFFERENTIAL BACKUP, and implement them in your BACKUP strategy.
- How is the backup strategy determined? What should be considered?
- What is the recovery model? What are the differences between Full, Bulked Logged and Simple recover model?
- What is a full backup? Why does every backup have to start with a full backup?
- SQL Server is a relational database management system or RDBMS created and developed by Microsoft.
- SQL Server Management Studio is desktop software designed to connect to Microsoft relational database management systems, including Microsoft SQL Server
- The lectures were short so you do not lose focus and get bored and were easy to understand.
- When I started this course I had no knowledge of SQL, but now I can claim I have all the basics to further succeed.
TAKE THIS COURSE
Who should attend
- Anyone who wants to learn how to code with C# programming language, regardless of their current level
- Anyone who wants to build object oriented and / or windows forms applications
- People who wants to read and write C# code
- Anyone who wants to start learning SQL Server Basics
- Anyone who wants to better understand how databases work
- Anyone who plans a career in Microsoft SQL Server database
- BI consultants working on technologies other than SQL Server (Oracle etc ...)
- People who are willing to make a career in the corperate world